Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Affi/destro Warlock

Deadangel

Affi/destro Warlock Empty Affi/destro Warlock

Post by Deadangel Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:47 am

Hi im Deadangel affiction/destro spec 300/300 herb alchemy and can make flask of the titans
    1/8 T1 (belt) 2/8 T2 (head & pants).And im very cool guy Razz
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Affi/destro Warlock Empty Re: Affi/destro Warlock

Post by Rodent Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 am

I assume you didn't read the "Read this before you apply!" thread before you applied.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:50 am

Hi Deadangel!

I consider you to take a look at the "Read this before you apply!" Section. Then please re-post your application Smile

Regards,

Nahe
    Deadangel

Post by Deadangel Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Oh im sorry didn't see it cause i was in kind of a hurry..
    Soo what kind of person am i you ask..hmm goofy i joke a lot.I just love having fun thats all.But when it comes to serious bussines u can count on me.I'm dedicated player.Started playing WoW on Vanilla.Never been in Blizzard though..i'm not the kind of person that would give money for games.
    As for what can i bring into the guild..well for my character im alchemist 300/300 can make flask of titans and some other usefull pots i got alts that are blacksmither,leatherworker(tribal) and tailor.
    As for myself i am willing to help everyone in need.I'm not the kind of person (i don't need an item from this instance why should i go there) i don't mind helping a guild mate out.That is why there are guilds after all,isn't it ? :} So im Affiction/Destro Warlock and i don't mind to respec.I'm not much of a Warlock player haven't played a lot and im open for advice.I've done RFK RFD Walling Caverns DM Stormwind Stockades........joking Very Happy MC Ony ZG BRS, all non-raid instances.All instances in BC and Trial of the Crusader/Champion ICC Azjul'nerub (i don't remember how it is spelled Very Happy) OS RS from WOTLK.I've done almost all instances in the game ;].I can listen and speak through ventrilo.I'm Bulgarian but i speak fluently English(i love this language) Very Happy and i can speak German but not so good Very Happy.I hope i get accepted because i want to join to a guild with good leadership progress helpfull and kind members.Sooooo i think this will do if there is any other info i must post it wont be a problem just ask Very Happy.Oh i forgot i wrote it before but i will again
    Blue gear except waist - T1 head/pants - T2 bracer-ZG

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:03 pm