Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Schinken-Warlock-Affi

Schinken

Schinken-Warlock-Affi Empty Schinken-Warlock-Affi

Post by Schinken Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    -yes i have.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    -not atm but i will install Ventrilo when i get accepted to the guild.

Can you speak as well?
    -yes i have an Headset.

Character name:
    -Schinken

Class:
    -Warlock

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    -Affliction

Raid experience:
    All Vanilla Instances (Naxx too) in TBC i raided not that much, i choose to go for PvP only. In Wotlk i raided instances like Naxx Hero, Ulduar and all this things.

Class/spec experience:
    -Im Playing Wlock since Beta, with around 900 Online Days on my Retail Wlock. So i have experience about everything what u need to know about Wlock. I can also Tank twins (Did it on Retail and 2 Privat Servers)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?:
    -Only spoke a little bit with Necido, Cremation, Garahn and Necrois. Maybe i raided some 5 man or Ubrs with some Members of your Guild.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    -Well ofc cause u are a good Raiding Guild, and because i want a Guild who is strong and strict in Raids, like everyone need Pots and things like this. Im comming from a hardcore Raiding Guild from Retail in Classic, and i cant need a Guild who is only Gimping around on Trash and need 5 Hours for 1 Boss. Cause i speak already little bit with Necido and Necrois, who are Wlock too, i have 2 Cool Guys as my Boss. Would be nice. And i read in Forum that the Language you guys use is harsh, adult and frank. Thats what i need, speaking around the fact is bullshit, and when someone failt in anything it will be shitty when the Officer come with: oooh, hm...y pls dont do it again, hm ya. Just hard and direct. I like this.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    -I come from Spain, and like all Guys from the South i am little bit arrogant, temperamental, and maybe some guys will think like: omg what an asshole, hear what he is talking. Well, im not angry or pissed then or something like this, its just: Thats me Very Happy
    Ofc im friendly, i help where i can when i have the Time like i go in Instances where i dont need anything from, i help for farming / Quests and things like this. Well, i think thats all about my Person u need to know Surprised When i forgot something, just tell me.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    -That im helpfull i write already before, i have Herbalism, First Aid, Tailor, Alchemist, Miner, Cooking, Fishing on 300 and on Alche i know near every Recipe, i think i only miss Titans, 25 Resi and 2k Mana Flask. I make every Items for no Tip, just the Mats for Guildmembers, im active and got good gear, so i have good dmg for Raids, i know all Tactics, and im a Nerd. Like i have already some Frost Resi Items, and ofc Shadow Resi for Twins Tanking.

Anything you want to add?
    -Hm...i dont think so. When u need anything else to know, then just ask me in WoW or here in this Thread.
    Btw dont wonder about my noob English, im not that good in English Smile i hope u can Understand everything i write here.

Thats all, greets n thx
    Schinken
    Neci

Schinken-Warlock-Affi Empty Re: Schinken-Warlock-Affi

Post by Neci Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:23 am

your application is as good as Schinken-Warlock-Affi Schinken.th, I would like to see you in the guild but I guess we are full on warlocks (that are just my two cents, so good luck with your application)

EDIT: God damnit, I clicked the quote button instead the edit button.
    Schinken

Post by Schinken Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 pm

i forgot to tell u guys my gear.

My PvE Gear is just Random Items, with flask and buffs + Pots i have around 600 spell dmg.
    My PvP Gear is 5/8 T1 and some other Stuff.

Im mc/zg geared, was in a guild before who raided ony/mc/zg.

Oh and y, on Raids i have every Time Pots/Flask what im using.

I got Nature Resi items too, i dont think i said it already.

Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Hello Schinken, and thank you for applying to us.

I like what I see, though I want to make a in-game chat with you, and also check your gear status. Out from that, I'm going to deside what to do.

Regards,

Nahe
    Schinken

Post by Schinken Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:09 am

Ofc - np.

Just write here a day and Time, and i will be Online then!

Greets.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:31 pm

I won't be able to talk to you today (11-02-04), but tomorrow I will. Be online tomorrow after 13:00-14:00 o'clock and we'll have a talk Smile

Regards
    Schinken

Post by Schinken Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 pm

Im sry Dude, i readed your Post to late. Whats about Sunday, 6.2.2011, around 4:00 PM?

Cause on this Weekend im not at Home to Play WoW, idk if my Brother got 1.12.1 on his Pc.
    Dior

Post by Dior Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:07 pm

+ from me - most people that have t1 use it for PvE, it made me a good impression that you use blue items over t1 since it sucks for PvE. You seem to be really experienced, too - if all that you have written is true.
    Schinken

Post by Schinken Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Well, i only can tell u something about Cwow, i leaded the only German Guild who raided Aq40, Server first Twins, and things like this. I dont want that u trust me, its your choose.

I cannot tell more as the Truth.

But w/e, im Online now, i went home cause my Brother dont have that time on this Weekend.

So when u want to talk with me Ingame, just write a Replay here or look if im Online.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Accepted.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:28 pm