Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Vx-Warlock

Vx

Vx-Warlock Empty Vx-Warlock

Post by Vx Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?: Yes
    Can you speak as well?: No, I don't have a Mic atm.. but will have soon..

Character name: Vx
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Affly/Destro 30/0/21

Raid experience: less than 2 years In retail.. cleared MC,ZG,Ony,some of World Bosses... On this server first i joined alliance char but decided to return to horde.. i Cleared with alliance guild Ony and MC.

Class/spec experience: Pretty experienced with warlock.. have good skills in PVP and PVE (mostly PVP but i can easily learn everything:)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?: No i don't.

What kind of person are you?: I'm positive person, can easily make friends like drinking smoking and girls^^ well there is something i wanna say.. i noticed many Russians on this server and i wanna say i have nothing against them.. i have many Russian friends in RL and i wanna say that that war in 2008 didn't make me hate Russia... I'm saying this to let some Russian players here know that I'm not a stupid Georgian who is interested in politics or likes his president.. (i know he is %@#!) Very Happy

Why do you want to join Forsaken?: i wanna join your guild because I'm hearing really good things about you guys and i think that it will be enjoyable playing with you.

What can you bring to the guild?: Well, i can always help someone if he/she needs my help.. To my mind I'm Reliable person/player and I think that i can solve/discuss/advice/offer many things... + I'm Alch/herb 300 and I can make strong potions for You.
    Neci

Vx-Warlock Empty Re: Vx-Warlock

Post by Neci Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Excuse me my stupid joke but I somehow had this picture in my mind while reading your application Vx-Warlock Ivanpoddubny

+1 from me
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Atm me have many warlocks, but if you can convince me with your gear, please show me.

regards
    Vx

Post by Vx Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:02 am

I can convince you with everything exept Gear Sad((
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Work on it, and get back to us when you got atleast BiS.

Regards,

Nahe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm