Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

iakos - UD warlock

iakos

iakos - UD warlock  Empty iakos - UD warlock

Post by iakos Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, after i fix issue with push-to-talk hotkey that doesn't work when vent is in tray.

Character name: iakos
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Currently i am affli/demo(20/31/0) specc, mostly for greater survivability while soloing the last class q i have to complete (they're all elite class). After i'm done i plan to switch into shadow mastery/ruin for greater dps and drain life/life tap self replenishment during fights (30/0/21).

Raid experience: Classic - ZG,AQ20/40,Onyx, a little bit of BWL, MC only trash and i never had the chance to participate in a boss fights, Naxx some exp while testing scripting for some other server i played on in the past.
    TBC - SSC,TK,BT,MH got there full T6 lock
    Wotlk - stopped playing before raiding
    To be honest, not all those dungeons were fully scripted, sth like 60-70% and i ran them on other servers. As for Feenix i have run so far ZG, so i'm not familiar to well with the extense/nature of scripting here. But i'm a quick learner plus i know quite a bit of retail tactisc in theory.

Class/spec experience: I have played warlock for nearly 6 years now, i know the class very well. I did some theorycrafting for standard/custom builds depending on a gear or battle tactics, but mostly for TBC mechanics/talents. Playing with different build types is no problem to me, as i have tried almost every viable setup for both pve and pvp, and created some custom builds depending on my role in raid and its needs. I also have pretty good solo skills and expierence in dealing with difficult mobs with little or no assistance.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Not directly, but i have teamed with 3 players from your guild for scholo/strat runs, Qira and Bullpish as i recall.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Since i joined Feenix i was looking for active raiding guild, as i enjoy pve the most. Based on your rules and player opinions i can see Forsaken are well organized and serious group of players dedicated to group efforts, which is a rare trait, from what i've noticed. I'd really like to contibute to achieving this goal plus i like sturdy rank structure to rely on.

What kind of person are you? I'm funny, open minded person, willing to help others with my game knowledge, skills, proffesion services. As i have some classic RPG past every now and then i like to do some role playing with my lock just for fun, it really helps to socialize and brings some fresh air to the gameplay. I'm also a quick learner which helps to learn new strategies/play styles and i can forego my own goals/needs for greater gains. I'm also opened for constructive critisim if it serves my/others improvement.

What can you bring to the guild? I have pretty extensive knowledge of the game quests/lock class quest/profesion matters. Good expierience with 5man dungeons up to scholo(havent done many full runs there). I can offer advice and insight into discussions regarding locks backuped with my experience. Also regular soulstoneing of main heals/ressurecters and spr-"summon per request". Last but not least, with officers past, i have some expierience in organizing guild events like 1vs1 guild tournaments or class specific tournaments. If there would be an interest in this matter i can offer help.

Anything you want to add? Well i'm a working person, and i work in shifts. So every second week i work from 14-22. That means i'll be then online in the morning and before 23. Just letting you know.
    Qira

iakos - UD warlock  Empty Re: iakos - UD warlock

Post by Qira Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:16 pm

+1, told him to apply here cuz hes COOL!
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:59 pm

Declined, Full. Goodluck!

Regards,

Nahe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:55 am