Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Warlock - Lussien

Lussien

Warlock - Lussien Empty Warlock - Lussien

Post by Lussien Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:55 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes, I have undearstood that and raidtimes is perfect.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes I can.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, I have microphone. But writing makes me problem sometimes.

Character name:Lussien
    Class:Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: PVE talents : 22/5/24

Raid experience: On this server I was cleared MC 9/10. ZG 7/8 with guild Czech dram. Onixia progress with Syndicate. On Blizz WoW vanilla server Tranzer BWL full clear. On TBC, WOTLK I did not be in any instance. I dont like this. Im playing only on Vanilla servers.

Class/spec experience: I play warlock since WOWemu. Its my favorite Class.
    Char Gear: From MC: T1 Head, T1 Belt, Mageblade, Book from Baron, wand [Crimson Shocker]
    ZG: [Bloodtinged Kilt]
    Other: Wrists and Hands D2, Shoulders D1, Neck: [Jeweled Amulet of Cainwyn]

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I know there Pif, Wrin, Notyouracc, Helly I played with them in one guild on this server (Czech dream)

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Im looking for guild with skill and fine people. Forsaken is full of them i think.

What kind of person are you? Im a normal Czech man. Im friendly and helpfull. I love humor and good company. WoW is my hobby. I play everiday after 19:00. Its my GameTime. :-)

What can you bring to the guild? How I allready wrote, Im helpfull. I like 5-40 man dungeons and I can run them everi day. Its possible for me. Than I can help all player to farm the reagans, questitems, recipes and other important items for them. Im creating mooncloths and arcanitebars on my alts, and on my main i have Ench.

Anything you want to add? Thanks for your answer. Bye

Nahe
    Nahe

Warlock - Lussien Empty Re: Warlock - Lussien

Post by Nahe Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:31 pm

Declined, due to our large number of warlock. We also have a stable Core.
    Elseways, good application - good luck in the future

Regards,

Nahe
    Lussien

Post by Lussien Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:25 am

Ok, thanks for your answer. When you need I can be only a substitute if someone cannt go to the raid or when you need, I have Mage, priest and rogue too, But its not important ;-) Bye and have a nice day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:32 am