Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Settanus, Warlock(L60)

settanus
    settanus

Settanus, Warlock(L60) Empty Settanus, Warlock(L60)

Post by settanus Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo?- Yes
    Can you speak as well?- Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Settanus
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Destruction(04/11/35)

Raid experience: On my previous private server that was running on TBC(Burning Crusade)I cleared Black Temple(BT), Sunwell Plateau(SWP), Hyjal Summit(HS) & Gruul's Lair, which were all about 90% scripted. Also on my previous private server that was running WotLK(Wrath of the Lich King)I cleared the major raid instances, which were all about 99% scripted.

Class/spec experience: I've played World of Warcraft a long time with only one class(Warlock). I think it's pretty safe to say that I know my class perfectly.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?- I know Garahn, but I don't think he knows me :-).

What kind of person are you?- Well, my previous guilds enjoyed having me with them because I made them laugh, and that's the kind of person I'm trying to be, a funny one. I'm ALWAYS willing to lend a helping hand as long as I have the opportunity of course, and I'm not a 'rager' in or outside the game, I'm pretty calm actually.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?- I have been grinding my character up to level 60 and I really enjoyed it, now I want to enjoy the things that are awaiting beyond level 60(raiding with a guild that has skill, a guild from which I can also learn)I am NOT trying to join just so I can get rare or epic items, all I want to do is raids and also contribute into this guild with some items of my own, which if somebody needs more than I do, I can give. But of course (if items from raids are offered to me, I will of course accept them Very Happy, for example: roll,DKP etc.)

What can you bring to the guild?- I will try and bring help. If somebody needs me for an elite quest or something of that type, I would gladly help them(or at least I'll try to help them). Also, if I have some extra Common or Rare items which I do not need, I will ask if somebody needs them before I put them on the Auction House(AH). And again, I will try to bring some laughter into the guild . I would also bring help in the guild raids, I can do much damage and I have perfect understanding of my class as well as the others, I also know most of the boss tactics which I think are extremely helpful.

Anything else you want to add?- Well, even if you don't accept me into your guild, I still want to thank you that you gave me the opportunity to apply for it. At least I'll know that I tried(Oh and uh...I know perfect English, so you don't have to worry about me not understanding something)
    Thank you.

Last edited by Settanus on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I didn't see the Sample Application.)
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Settanus, Warlock(L60) Empty Re: Settanus, Warlock(L60)

Post by Garahn Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:40 am

Damn I wish we had room for another Warlock, cause this is a very good app. Also I'm just imagining a nice Irish accent on vent.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 am

Yes we need to add the Irish to our variety of nationalities;P Gooooo globalisation^^
    And the irish accent is by far the best accent when it comes to english <3
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 am

Greetings Man, nice application!

I've read through your application. I like it! We have a large warlock squad at the moment. Though I'd like to see you in-game for a chat, I want to see your current gear, and some other things. Out from that I'll talk to Garahn about what we're going to do Smile Contact me in-game!

Regards,

Nahe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:19 pm