Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blomqvist - Warlock

Blomqvist

Blomqvist - Warlock Empty Blomqvist - Warlock

Post by Blomqvist Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes I have.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Blomqvist
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Most comfortable with destruction, but depending on the raid i will switch between destro and affli

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious:
    I cleared ZG, MC, BWL and AQ20 in vanilla on retail, didn't play much in TBC but got halfway through SSC. In wotlk I cleared pretty much all the raids and I havn't cleared anything in cata.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I have played warlock for about 3 years, so i know the class well. Did not play warlock in vanilla so playing with the old talents and skills now is different but im learning Smile

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No, don't know anyone, but I have seen many of you ingame and advertising in chat.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? I really want to get back to raiding, and since cataclysm didn't satisfy me at all i decided to play on feenix, and then your guild would be my frist choice Smile

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I like to joke around however i am serious when i need to, and i definately don't mind helping people out. I'm also a real freak when it comes to grinding stuff, especially reputation. I can be abit quiet on ventrilo if I don't feel the conversation is conserning me or I have nothing to add, but otherwise im very social.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. I feel that i can help out guildies outside of raid times, help the guild out and of course help in raids. I always farm buff food, herbs for flasks etc and have no problem whatsoever to share that with other guildies who needs it as well Smile

Anything you want to add? For about 1 year during WOTLK i got so tired of the content and was about to quit, but found a very active raiding guild, only accepting 60s and having very strict rules about gear, enchants, talents etc to make everything as close to vanilla as possible. This was on retail so there was of course some difference between feenix and that, but we still played through all content avaliable. I was also a class leader in the guild (warlock) and was very active.

The guild died just before cataclysm because of the removal of ZG and change of talents etc because it made it not possible to even get close to the vanilla feeling with all those changes.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Blomqvist - Warlock Empty Re: Blomqvist - Warlock

Post by Nahe Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:37 am

Contact me in-game for a chat and inspection of gear.

Regards,

Nahe
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:35 am

Nahe wrote:Contact me in-game for a chat and inspection of gear.

Regards,

Nahe

Today, Tuesday. Whisper me atleast 20 minutes before 19:00.
    Blomqvist

Post by Blomqvist Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:06 am

Alright, will do.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:32 am

Update:

Improve your gear with BiS items from instances. get the good D2 parts (I bet you know which ones)
    Fix a steady income of elixirs and farm mats for Supreme flask. I can conjure it for you if you don't have anyone else to do it.

Read up on tacts for BWL (Razorgore is changed on this server as I told you, so dont read up on him).

And at last, re-apply when this is done.

Good luck, and feel free to whisper me in-game if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Nahe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 pm