Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blomqvist - Warlock re apply

Blomqvist

Blomqvist - Warlock re apply Empty Blomqvist - Warlock re apply

Post by Blomqvist Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes i have.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Blomqvist
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: SM/Ruin build right now, but most comfortable with a deep destro spec so I will switch between the two.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious. During vanilla retail I cleared ZG, MC, Ony, AQ20 and BWL. During TBC i was quite inactive in pve and got to about half way through SSC. In WOTLK i managed to clear all content and I haven't raided in cata yet. Also durning WOTLK I played in a 60 guild called Combined which raided only 60 content with very strict rules. With Combined I cleared all avaliable content on retail at that time.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I have been playing warlock for around 3 years, and I feel that I know my class very well. I am comfortable in playing all 3 specs, however everyone has a favourite Smile Like i said in my previous apply, I spent a lot of time playing warlock at level 60 so i know the gameplay well at that level too. I have also tanked twins i AQ and know that fight inside and out.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I don't know anyone personally, I have seen many of you around and I have also talked to Nahe a bit.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? When i first found this server my biggest interest was finding a serious raiding guild that will progress and not be stuck for months in the same place, and after looking around a bit it was either Forsaken or Alixium. And with that choice Forsaken was the obvious one for me.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I'm definately not a grumpy person, i like being social and taking part in events or helping out a guildie. I also grind a lot, especially reputation so running a dungeon with some guildies is nothing I would say no to.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. Outside of raids I can be a big help with helping guildies to farm drungeons or mats. I also farm mats myself for buff food, herbs for flasks etc. I am a alchemist on my warlock, so crafting items with CDs such as arcanite bars or other transmutes for the guild is no problem. Money is not the big of an issue for me.

Anything you want to add?
    This is a re-apply, even so i hope you will take it in consideration Smile
    Nahe
    Nahe

Blomqvist - Warlock re apply Empty Re: Blomqvist - Warlock re apply

Post by Nahe Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Hey man, I'm sorry, but due to SARS migration, we have more than enough. And everyone's geared for BWL. I have to decline you.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:51 pm