Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slingshot UD Warlock

Slingshot

Slingshot UD Warlock Empty Slingshot UD Warlock

Post by Slingshot Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Ofc
    Can you speak as well? Yes, i can Smile

Character name: Slingshot
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Destrutcion

Raid experience: ZG, MC In Classic WoW, in TBC Gruul's lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Karazhan And The Eye.

Class/spec experience: Did not play Warlock in Retail, so in Warlock i only have from Private servers. now i only have been into ZG once.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Bethoven Smile

What kind of person are you? I'm a easyhandle person, mostly only talk when i need to when i raid, otherwise i can talk to keep a good atmosphere in the vent Smile and i wont get angry for a few wipes ^^.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? i want to join cuz i want to raid and learn to play warlock in the more hard raids then BRS ( were im am with my current guild ) and to be in a nice guild to.

What can you bring to the guild? Apart from Dps, so i can offer enchants and tailoring, have an Alt with Alchemy so i can make elexirs and potions for my guild mates.

Anything you want to add? I train alot in my sparetime, and if anything comes up in rl then i will attend to that over WoW, but otherwise i use to play when i got time.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:04 am