Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Deadangel Affi/Destro Warlock [NEW]

Deadangel

Deadangel Affi/Destro Warlock [NEW]  Empty Deadangel Affi/Destro Warlock [NEW]

Post by Deadangel Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:The raid times are perfect for me ^^
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? YES
    Can you speak as well? YES

Character name:Deadangel
    Class:Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:Affiction 30 Destuction 21

Raid experience:Zul'Gurub,Molten Core,Onyxia,BRS and a bit from Blackwind Lair(Classic)and every raid in BC and WOTLK.
    Class/spec experience:5-6 months

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?No i don't know anyone.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want to join Forsaken 'cause i want a good progressive raiding guild with good leadership kind and helpufll friends and mainly i want to have fun with those people.That is why we are here after all.;]
    What kind of person are you? I like to have fun to goofy around in instances that i don't need just for the good time with friends.When it comes to serious bussines you can count on me..Aways.

What can you bring to the guild?I am aways willing to help a guild mate out even if i don't have benefits of it.I'm always willing to help for the guild's sake like mats consumables(Im alchemist btw 300/300 and can make Flask of the titans)

sadden
    sadden

Deadangel Affi/Destro Warlock [NEW]  Empty Re: Deadangel Affi/Destro Warlock [NEW]

Post by sadden Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

I am always on board for bulgarians to join our guild, but it's not up to me. Hope you get accepted Wink
    Greetings, Cobain.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:58 pm