Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

epicness destro lock

epicness

epicness destro lock Empty epicness destro lock

Post by epicness Tue May 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Character name: epicness
    Class: warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: destro

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed? I started playing a few days after it was released and in vanilla i managed to do a fair bit of raiding. With my guild i managed to do molten core, Bwl, AQ 20 and ZG i also managed up to C'thun in AQ 40 but i haven't managed to down him, My guild did but unfortunately i was not there, I also managed to get to patchwerk in naxx but didnt get any further.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? i played my character in vanilla and TBC but changed to a dk when WOTLK came out

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Creations (a real life mate)

Why do you want to join Forsaken? The reasoning behind wanting to join forsaken is because i have been told by various people that you are the best PVE horde guild. Also i have seen you raid when i have been at my mates house (creations) and it looks and sounds like a very sociable guild and you seem to make raiding fun.

What kind of person are you? I would say im the kind of person who likes to have a joke and love a bit of friendly banter. I am the same in game as i am in real life as i feel you can never take the game to seriously and it is always nice to have someone around with a funny accent who makes you laugh (that would be me) Very Happy

What can you bring to the guild? I feel i can bring a new level of sociable banter to the guild which i feel you will all enjoy. Also i am a dedicated raider and i would be a strong edition to your raid/backup team who you could call upon when needed.

Anything you want to add? Yes as nahe and fjonk already know my gear is not as epic as my name makes out :p but i plan on gearing up and raiding as that is what i love to do with-in the game

Thanks for reading,
    epicness a.k.a keegan
    creations
    creations

epicness destro lock Empty Re: epicness destro lock

Post by creations Tue May 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Yea +1 from me although u guys think ive got a funny accent, you wait till you here this makken! Goodplayer too, but don't tell him that else we wont live it down!
    Fjonk

Post by Fjonk Tue May 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Are u using full destro in pve? I heard from suxx and creations that u did up to c'thun. I would like you to gear up. We could take you in as last backuplock and see what you can do. But we'll see what nahe says. There is alot better speccs than full destro.
    epicness

Post by epicness Tue May 10, 2011 3:25 pm

i was going full destro but been playing about with some specs and i have found that ds ruins is alot better spec so im now spec'ed ds ruins
    epicness

Post by epicness Tue May 10, 2011 3:26 pm

also i am happy being a back up as atm i am gearing up to try get into your core raiding group
    Fjonk

Post by Fjonk Tue May 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Sounds good to me Smile we will w8 for nahe.
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Accepted to the last backup-spot. Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:21 am