Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Nordost lvl 60 Hunter

Nordost

Application Nordost lvl 60 Hunter Empty Application Nordost lvl 60 Hunter

Post by Nordost Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes, I read it and i will follow these rules.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes sure

Can you speak as well?
    Yes.

Character name
    Nordost

Class:
    Hunter

Talent spec iam applying with:
    Survival (31) / Marksmen ( 20 )

Raid experience:
    I played WoW in the best time ever ! From realise until BC. There a was MC and BWL but that was years ago.

Class/spec experience:
    I played on Mc WoW a hunter than on Low rate and a couple of weeks ago i created a hunter again here on High rate

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    Want to be in an english speaking guild, with a good community, traffic and goals !!
    That s the right address I guess !

What kind of person are you?
    Thats a very difficult question , but i m doing lots of funny, crazy things, love extreme sport, hanging around and talking with people ( ingame and outgame ) and opend up for everything new !! Love to eat, to do , to see special and new things. Just find it out Wink

What can you bring to the guild?
    I m open up for everything ^^ With me you will get a fair and helpful player. We all here to have fun.There are so many people who getting angry so fast... don t worry, be happy =)

Anything you want to add ?
    Im intrested to here from you , to have a chat with you and maybe to play with you =)
    see ya ingame

Greets Nordost

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:59 am