Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

HUNTER APPLICATION

Goatrek

HUNTER APPLICATION Empty HUNTER APPLICATION

Post by Goatrek Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times? Naturally, YES

Can you listen on Ventrilo? YES

Can you speak as well? YES

Character name: Goatrek

Class: Hunter

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: MARKSMANSHIP down to and including Aura. All talents that increases my dmg output in any PVE fight prioritized.

Raid experience: VERY GOOD, Level 60 = everything up to Twin Emperor. Level 70 = everything up to and including pre nerf Illidan.

Class/spec experience: VERY GOOD in both PVE and PVP

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Sadly I only know Futukomori a little bit.

What kind of person are you? Ambitious, driven, loyal and friendly. I love making friends who share my interests and I never go behind anyone's back.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? After doing extensive research this guild appeared to me as the best, Great player base, impressive progress and impeckable raid rules. And honestly, the name is neat

What can you bring to the guild? A skilled hunter who is only held back by gear and opportunity. I have good contacts on the server and have lots of spare time which means I want and will attend ANY raid where I am welcome.

Anything you want to add?

I would like to add a few points that might be points of interest to you.

1. I have an excellent internet-provider and high-end machines supporting my gaming.
    2. I have played on feenix servers since start and my goal is to promote the project in any way possible. My current goal is to make PVE and PVP movies.
    3. I'm very dedicated and there isnt any risk that Im a bouncer who stays dedicated for 3 weeks or untill he's got "that one item he came for"
    4. Im in good health and speak fluent Swedish/English und ein bisschen deutsch.

See you soon! Smile
    Futakomori

HUNTER APPLICATION Empty Re: HUNTER APPLICATION

Post by Futakomori Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm

I think I should make clear here what "knowing me a little" means:
    Basically I've only spoken to this guy for some time in game so it doesn't mean that I can vouch for him (not like my vote would decide anything anyhow), but at least he seems to be an experienced WoW player, that much I can tell.
    Qira

Post by Qira Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Kickass app. Very Happy
    Rokki
    Rokki

Post by Rokki Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Declined - Full on Hunters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content