Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pif - Hunter

Pif

Pif - Hunter Empty Pif - Hunter

Post by Pif Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, I have a microphone

Character name:Pif
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 5/46/0

Raid experience: ZG - full, Onyx, MC - full, BWL 7/8 on this server, i was in AQ20/40 in another server

Class/spec experience: i love hunters, i played it on every server where i play

Age 30

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? i know very good players: nolfavrell(kaktus), Killthemall, Gekkon, notyouracc

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want play with very good players and forsaken is full of this players. I hate waiting and slacking in raids. I was with my alt in very good guilds on this server and only forsaken is the right way for me. You are only one guild with BWL potential and my Raiding time.

What kind of person are you? I am very friendly and social guy, i can help another players in guild if they need

What can you bring to the guild? I can be necesary for guild, i can crafting Core armor kit, chromatic cloak and full black dragonscale set on PIF. I have alt Rogue Znicehonix (full T1 and 1 part of T2) and i can crafting on this alt shifting cloak and ONYXIA SCALE Cloak, maybe i am only one active player on horde side, who can crafting this cloak Smile

my Gear on Pif is 4xT1, 3x black dragonscale set, coremarksman rifle with scope +3hit, amulet of darkmoon and few blue items, i have 346 agility and 1246 ranged AP. i know all hunters books from AQ20 (hawk,serpensting and multishot) and Tranq shot from MC.

And something about me. I was with my alt in guilds Awaken, Greed is Good, Revoltion, Prophecy, Sars and other, but i dont remember all names of guild. All guilds was guild with MC raiding potential and all guilds are death now. My last guild was Czech dream, this guild was project with only Czech and Slovak players comuity. We clear full MC without Ragnaros and full ZG without Hakkar. This guild is death now, because we have to low population of Czech and slovak players on this server and to many good players merged to new TBC server Sad

I know, you have full of hunters now, but i can by alternate for raid if you have a free place. I am 30 years old and i am working as police Oficier in Trafic police. I investigate traffic accident. My hobbies are WOW, motorcycles, RC models and my wife of course Smile

Any Question?

Thanks for your time, i am waiting for yours answer

Last edited by Pif on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Pif - Hunter Empty Re: Pif - Hunter

Post by Nolfavrell Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:12 pm

Get this guy in, he's best.
    kazi

Post by kazi Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Accepted as Trial.In the moment you reading this start working on a 15% min hit gear for chromaggus.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Wow barriers are being blown away:DD Police playing wow, that's a new one for me;) Awesome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 am