Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Daktar, Hunter

daktar

Daktar, Hunter Empty Daktar, Hunter

Post by daktar Sun May 29, 2011 9:28 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes i have read the guild rules.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, I can listen
    Can you speak as well? Yes, I can speak

Character name: Daktar

Class: Hunter

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Marksmanship (5/36/10) I am ready to respecc if i needed.

Relevant stats: Hp:3627, Mana:3360, AP: 996 (with out self buff),Hit:8%,Crit 15%

Raid experience: In retail I cleared MC and ZG and a few bosses in AQ20 and BWL.

Class/spec experience: I don’t really have any raid experience as a hunter, 4 bosses in MC and 4 bosses in ZG. I’m ready to learn more about my class and get more raiding experience.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Mannie

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I feel like I’m ready to get more experience from raids, and the raid times is also pretty good. I want to join because my friend is in there and I want to get to know more people on the server. Well honestly, raiding bigger instances would be awesome!

What kind of person are you? I’m a normal guy with bad jokes that no one understands, but i think I’m a pretty easy guy to deal with.
    What can you bring to the guild? I’m an Alchemist/Herbalist who can bring pots to raids for me and for other guild members; I can also make Flask of the titans. I am very helpful and always ready to do something when I’m online.
    Anything you want to add?
    Yes, I don’t have BWL attunement yet!
    Funkey
    Funkey

Daktar, Hunter Empty Re: Daktar, Hunter

Post by Funkey Sun May 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Decent application, but right now it takes a incredible application to get in to Forsaken as a hunter.
    The latest applicants made incredible long and impressive applications.

Anyways I would've accepted you if it wasn't for the fact that we're actually full on hunters.
    Gl whereever your path may lead you

CLOSED

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:01 pm