Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hunter Apply

beavizz

Hunter Apply Empty Hunter Apply

Post by beavizz Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes i Did.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Ofcorse
    Can you speak as well? Why not ?

Character name: Beaviz
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 5/40/6
    Relevant stats: AP 1230, HP 3637, MANA 3390

Raid experience: On Retail i Cleared ZG, MC, ONY, AQ20, BWL whit my Druid (Dominaiting). On this server ZG, ONY cleared. MC 9/10 wiped on 30% raggy. AQ20 3/6

Class/spec experience: On retail as i sad, i played whit Druid Restoration. But i realised that he is so boring to play whit, then i made Hunter Marksmanship. And for me now they are awesome. I play on Hunter like 3 years, and i have brain.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Yes i do. I know Prc. But he went on TBC realm, so he is no longer active.

What kind of person are you? I am quit person. But some times i can crack out a good joke. When it is raid time, i am 100% in. I am active/hardcore player.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Forsaken is old guild whit expirienced people. I want to raid whit expirienced people, and i want to relive be raid expirience.

What can you bring to the guild? I can bring Alchemy 300/300 with Flask of Titans. I am expirienced player and i would like to help people.

Anything you want to add?

I hope i am going to enter in forsaken to be Back-up, so i can prove my self.
    Thank you for your time. Razz

Rokki
    Rokki

Hunter Apply Empty Re: Hunter Apply

Post by Rokki Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 am

Accepted,
    back-up.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:20 pm