Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orc Hunter - Thelowrider

Thelowrider

Orc Hunter - Thelowrider Empty Orc Hunter - Thelowrider

Post by Thelowrider Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Thelowrider
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 5/43/3

AP/Hit/Crit: 640 attack power. 17 % crit chance.

Raid experience: Played holy priest back in vanilla. Cleared: ZG/MC 5/8 BWL and 4/7 AQ40.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with: Well, i'm new at the hunter class. But I know all that can be known, not that experienced as the class. But no doubt, that I know how to play it.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken: I don't

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well, read the forum and it seems like you are seriuosly, and I am looking for such guild/raidingforce. I've been failing so far with the guilds i've been in. Tired of noobish people on this server, but it seems you guys know your thing.

What kind of person are you? Well i'm a social dude, that loves weed and having fun with friends. I'm a real gamer and allways at the computer pretty much. Ain't going too school atm, so got plenty of time. No job either.

Anything you want to add: Well, I ain' that geared yet. Talked with a hunter in the guild, he told me too apply anyways. ( Can't really remember his name ). So, that's pretty much it.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:53 pm