Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ukinal - Hunter

Ukinal

Ukinal - Hunter Empty Ukinal - Hunter

Post by Ukinal Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

Yes, I have read the guild rules, and I can attend at guilds raidtimes.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?

Yes Smile

Can you speak as well?

Yes!

Character name: Ukinal
    Class: Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_3_85q55515355030513p

http://www.wowprovider.com/?talent=11226005_3_85d320150521251050505c4v
    Mostly aimed for PvE

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an auto invite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.

Did MC, three first bosses on BWL, and some on AQ. Didn't raid in TBC. Done Ulduar and ICC10 in wotlk. Gave up on raiding in cata for now ^^

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

I have allways played huntard, dunno why tbh... think we got a thing for eachother!(BM ftw!)
    So I dare to say I understand the class well Smile

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

I know Grasscaller irl, and I've played with Elor before Smile

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

I heard from Grasscaller that you are really good when it comes to raiding, and thats a big plus for me. Also, from what I've read you don't take yourself too highly... which is a even bigger plus for me!

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

I would say im a friendly person, really social, love to joke around. But I stay serious when it's needed. I don't take myself too highly, and I think criticism is needed to be successful Smile both ways!

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

I have no problem with helping people out(especially guildmates), and I love the old school instances. So running anything I don't need something from is not a problem Smile No alts atm, but we'll see what the future brings! Smile

Anything you want to add?

I love vanilla! both the pve and pvp aspect of it. oh and.. I am ginger [insert souljokes here] Smile

Cya ingame!
    Rokki
    Rokki

Ukinal - Hunter Empty Re: Ukinal - Hunter

Post by Rokki Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Accepted on Trial.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:33 pm