Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Drafa - Holy priest

Drafa

Drafa - Holy priest Empty Drafa - Holy priest

Post by Drafa Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:30 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes i readed the rules and I will be able to attend most of the raids.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    yes

Can you speak as well?
    If i need to say something i will say it.

Character name:
    Drafa

Class:
    Priest

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    Holy 21/30/0. If some tell me better spec i will change it.

Raid experience:
    Real raiding i started in wotlk. In wotlk i have killed all bosses in hc mode. Including Lich king hc(10/25) with 15% buff. In cata we cleared normal modes fast and couple hard modes too after that i did go casual and couple weeks after that i founded this server and started play here. 2 years i raided in world top 100guild and then came burnout. wotlk we have a *60lvl* project, we cleared zg, aq20, mc with 10man but have cleared all vanilla content in tbc.

Class/spec experience:
    Got 80lvl priest alt in retail and it was my *main* alt. And always been play as healer with it.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Nope

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    I heard your EU guild and one of the top raiding guilds in this server. I always want to be in best guild as is possible.

What kind of person are you?
    I player who is always online, i love this game, have been playing this now 4-5years before that i played diablo2 and different games with ps2.
    Im living my own apartment and my girl friend is terroring my playing time in weekends, not much but little. Im team player and its not problem to do my part in team.

What can you bring to the guild?
    perfectionist, im always trying to mixmax my character. I got tailor capped and i'll take alchemy to other profession. If i get some inspiration i'll lvl other char with herb to 60 in week or 2. + I got plenty of wipe stamina.

Anything you want to add?
    This is first time im aplying to the international guild, im always been played in finnish only guilds. I know my english is bit rusty coz i dont need use it much but I understand it better than speak or write it but its not problem i think. I didnt play in vanilla so there is much things that i dont know and if i dont know something i'll ask it.

If there is something what you want to know /w me.

edit1. small fix
    nkremer

Drafa - Holy priest Empty Re: Drafa - Holy priest

Post by nkremer Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:52 pm

hello drafa,

we are kinda full on priests for now, try contacting us later to see wether we need another priest or not

good luck,

Jindo

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:55 am