Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
macarena
Futakomori
6 posters

Futakomori, Holy priest

Futakomori

Futakomori, Holy priest Empty Futakomori, Holy priest

Post by Futakomori Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes.
    Can you speak as well? "Yes" here as well.
    Character name: Futakomori
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Holy (i have shadow gear as well if needed but i find sp kinda boring and useless in classic wow)

Raid experience: I've killed pretty much everything in TBC and WotLK on retail, haven't played classic wow on retail though. On this server i cleared ZG,MC,Ony and 6/8 BWL

Class/spec experience: First time I decided to play a priest, before i was mainly playing warlocks rogues and mages but you can ask the guys that know me and i think they'll confirm that I got pretty good at healing.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I know basically all the people that were in Sultans of Swing later known as Requiem for a Dream. I'd like to specifically mention Goosie as he's an old friend of mine.

What kind of person are you? I am basically a leader-type person which i have proven many times both in WoW and in real life, although when i came to play on this server i already got tired of raid leadering, guild mastering and what-not so right now i just want to be a regular player for a change.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Mainly because i want to see (read:kill) the bosses i still haven't had a chance to encounter on this server.

What can you bring to the guild? Apart from my epic-geared priest? Well, perhaps an experienced player who likes to just have a small talk with guild mates in the evenings.

Anything you want to add? Lately i'm having quite a lot or real life stuff going on and I tend to prioritise my real life over WoW which was the reason I was thinking for a long time if i should apply at all when i am not sure if i'll be able to keep high raid attendance. Still if you guys are fine with me not being there for you all the time then when I do raid I always come prepared and I take it seriously.
    macarena
    macarena

Futakomori, Holy priest Empty Re: Futakomori, Holy priest

Post by macarena Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 pm

requiem for a dream was on alliance side ?,made it by few officers of prophecy ?
    Futakomori

Post by Futakomori Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 pm

I'm talking 'bout the one on horde side which wasn't around for long and in the end got merged with Forsaken, no idea what happened on alliance side.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Requiem for a dream was the "new" sultans of swing which we made cuz SoS GM left without notice. I can validate that Futakomori was an officer in SoS
    nkremer

Post by nkremer Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:01 pm

a nice application futakomori, i just want to know how many times you can raid aweek, its a critic point of notice. i know you have a busy RL, but i prefer you to have raid attendance for at least progression raids.
    Futakomori

Post by Futakomori Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Progression raids are more interesting than farming to me as well and i believe my current gear allows me to skip some farming raids as i only could get 2-3 upgrades from MC, Zg and AQ20 altogether.
    At the moment looking at my schedule i can say that i won't be able to get home by the time raid starts on tuesdays as i only get home from university at around 19:30 (server time). So on tuesday i can be home in time only if i feel like skipping university which i might do from time to time.
    I'm also 100% busy on wednesday evenings but i believe that you don't have official raids on that day (correct me if i'm wrong).
    On the other days i'll try to arrange my meetings so i can be home before raid starts so unless i'm dead tired by the time i get home or something keeps me busy longer than expected i'll be able to attend the raid.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 am

I can remember him too, he's rly good.
    nkremer

Post by nkremer Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 pm

hello futakomori,

you got a nice application and with the extra information i will take it in consideration.
    you will hear from me within 1 week.
    if you want to contact me, whisper Jindo in-game.
    Futakomori

Post by Futakomori Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 am

A little update: Just got info that it will be possible to attend my university earlier on tuesdays, so i'll be able to raid that day after all.
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 pm

okey futakomori,

i know you have been waiting long for my message, and i apologise for that. it has been a tough week for me. you will get an in-game mail today

greetings: jindo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm