Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pyjama holy priest

Pyjama

Pyjama holy priest Empty Pyjama holy priest

Post by Pyjama Sun May 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes (heard the raid times from Beergrylls)
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yep

Character name: Pyjama
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    20/31/0 My spec is for pvp atm (no threat reducing talents), I will change it for raids
    Relevant stats:
    My char is with blue gear and with 4 AH epics, so nothing impressive. My rings and trinkets suck for healing. I haven't done lots of instances yet.
    Healing from gear 114, mana 5236, spirit 232

Raid experience:
    I cleared MC, BWL, ZG, onyxia and some first bosses in AQ20 in retail with priest, I cannot say that I remember much about tactics though, so Ill have to refresh my memory before any raiding. Haven't done much raiding after retail, only some random bosses in expansions. I haven't done any raid instances on this realm, so if there is some special tactics with bosses I dont know about them.

Class/spec experience:
    I am sort of hardcore altoholic. In retail I played with priest (healer) warlock and hunter. Before cataclysm I had almost all classes lvl 80. From all the classes I probably like druids most (They have most versatility and I like their way of healing) Druids are not the same in vanilla (feral and oomkin kinda suck) so my next best choice was priest.

The craziest thing that I have done in wow so far is the insanity achievment. My druids name is Sane and when I read about the insanity achievment I decided that I want character Sane the insane. It took me about 1 year and lots of gold for darkmoon cards and librams/pristine black diamonds. If you want to do the achievment alone you need rogue, scribe (for darkmoon decks) and some way to make large amount of gold. I made 1k-5k gold every day with my glyph factory. For this achievment I did 100+ DM north runs (stopped counting them after first 100) so if you some day need healer for DM north I probably have to pass the great opportunity. http://wow.spectralcoding.com/insane/ If you want to know more about this achievment. Pic: Sane the insane

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Beergrills (I better drink my own pee)

What kind of person are you?
    I am the kind of person who likes dropping alliance players from the bridge with mind control in AV, I prefer dropping paladins since it seems to take ages for my DPS minions to kill them.
    I like challenges and it's nice to help people, being healer combines both of these. Thats why I play with priest.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    I heard from Mr. Beer how fun you have in raiding, even if its done with casual group and it doesnt go so well. I don't care that much about getting full purple gear (done that many times) or wiping (done that even more times) as long as I'm having fun when wiping.

What can you bring to the guild?
    I am ok healer and familiar with tactics in most vanilla instances. I'm leveling my alchemy and herbalism, so in the future I can provide elixirs/flask or herbs to people who can make the flasks.. And you can of course whisper me if you need healer with any instance (Excluding DM north, I dont want to go there if I really really dont have to) I'm usually doing AV and i'm planning to do other pvp things, but they can wait if someone needs help with something.

Anything you want to add?
    Why did princess Diana go across the road? He wasn't wearing the seatbelt.
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Pyjama holy priest Empty Re: Pyjama holy priest

Post by Beergrills Sun May 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Yep my best pall. Great guy, yes his gear kinda sucks atm, but Its vannila Skill>Gear. He is always helpfull and nice, he would be a great backup Smile
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Mon May 09, 2011 3:57 pm

well its not a bad application, but some questions you understood wrong,
    1. class/specc experience: write here the experience of the class your applying with.
    2. forsaken is a PVE guild so i like to know more about how ou are in PVE, skill, dedication ect.

like to see these improvements atleast
    Pyjama

Post by Pyjama Mon May 09, 2011 5:18 pm

So you basically want people to start writing novels about how great they are with their class in order to get in your guild. Thanks, but no thanks.

I wish all the best to your guild and good luck with your monster killings.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Mon May 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Cy@.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:32 am