Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Application - Drafa, holy priest

Drafa

Application - Drafa, holy priest Empty Application - Drafa, holy priest

Post by Drafa Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:40 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes, and i think i can keep easily 100% attendance

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes

Can you speak as well?
    Yes

Character name:
    Drafa

Class:
    Priest

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    Atm got 21/30/0. I was the priest who buff divine spirit.

Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed
    2457hp, 5221mana pool, 375healing power, 32mp5.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    I wasnt playing in vanilla so nothing there, couple bosses in zg and 1 boss in aq20.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    In retail i got priest alt what was my *Main* alt in wotlk. I raided it as healer.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    I dont know if Runekeepers is back to forsaken (cant remember his druid name)

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    I was in sauna before its gm ninjaed something and everyone left in there i liked to speak vent with runekeeper and he told me that forsaken got best raid leaders in whole server.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? Perfectionist and i got weird sense of humour + i hate slacking and summer slack is 1 thing what i hate most and second thing what i dont like is clickers. I like farming things so normaly i got lots of elixirs with me.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    I got tailoring in Priest and i got same ilvl Rogue with herba in here. Farming things isnt problem. And that helping guild members, yes its no problem to help if someone need 1 item in intance and its *easy* farm. like dm mp5 trinket.

Anything you want to add?
    Im been raiding couple years now in world top100 guild but about 3months ago i did go casual. But if retail raiding exp is + ill link my chars to here.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/drafaid/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/draflol/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/drafa/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/lolmode/simple
    Jindo

Application - Drafa, holy priest Empty Re: Application - Drafa, holy priest

Post by Jindo Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:53 am

hello drafa

I dont really get the information i need. one of these are: what kind of person are you? are you loyal and dedicated? do you bother waiting longtime for loot? all those questions i like to see an answer on . also i want you to read up tactics up to AQ40 8/9 Smile.

ill be looking forward seeing answers on those questions and thereafter we will see Smile
    Drafa

Post by Drafa Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Hmm i can tell this isnt just *game* for me, its lifestyle. Im not playing this for loots, i play it for progress, loots is only what helps it. And the loyalty thing i think im always loyal the guild and the leader of it, i respect all the work they have to do and always trying help them if they need help. Thing is if i like the guild im staying there, there isnt any boss or loot that is more important than good friends/guild m8s.

And the hardest question what kind of person i am. hmm i think im not that funny but i think im peaceful, pleasant and sensible. Normaly i dont rage or emo.

And the tatics, i think i know all tacks but after 1 pull i remember what happends in that encounter. Easier get tactics to head when u see the fightand u know what to expect for it.
    Flarg

Post by Flarg Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Also my old guildmate from Sauna, + from me.
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:47 pm

okey drafa

you got the right answers, so i will have a chat with you today,

till then.

Jindo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:24 am