Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Crushmal application

crushmal

Crushmal application Empty Crushmal application

Post by crushmal Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:29 am

Character name:
    Crushmal
    Class:
    Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    Fury or tank
    Relevant stats:
    Hp is 4953.. armor 6943..

Raid experience:
    All but naxx

Class/spec experience:
    Very good i played a warrior in retail classic

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    No

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    Well of course Good raiding guild like you said not to say but to gain the experience of classic once more since i have missed it so much sense retail.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    I am outgoing,friendly,social i do dungeon even when i do not want to beacuse i enjoy just killing monsters and crushing skulls

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «Tank or dps» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    I can tank dungeons... i love to farm boe items in like silithus and do duke farms
    Anything you want to add?[u]
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Crushmal application Empty Re: Crushmal application

Post by Rodent Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:01 am

We are pretty full on warriors and you don't seem to have read our "Read this before you apply!" thread very closely, so I'm declining with regards to joining as a dps warrior.

Rodent

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:57 pm