Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Exstacy
Elor
Garahn
Fjonk
Polzie
9 posters

One for all Application.

Polzie
    Polzie

One for all Application. Empty One for all Application.

Post by Polzie Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

Hello, first of all we are all from Europe and we were raiding in a US guild so your Raid times are way better than Alixium for our standards, and none of us got a problem with them.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?

Yep all of us got a working microphone and Speakers-Headset.

Can you speak as well? Yes.

Character name: Polzielol, Zerter, Mits, Gegzbad(aka Heartz Rogue), Meatu, Napo, Raizen.
    Class: Warlock, 3xMages (good mages ;P), Fury Warrior, Resto Shamy, Holy Priest.
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:

Warlock SM Ruin with 490sp +5% crit +3%hit from gear.
    3x Frost Mages(ap-frost aka 31-0-20).
    Gegzbad 370 frost sp 3% crit 3% hit from gear. (1t2 missing 2 for 3set)
    Mits 435 sp 4% crit 8% hit from gear. (2t2 missing one for 3set)
    Zerter 421 sp 4% crit 4% hit from gear. (3t2 got the 3set)
    Meatu 31% crit in zerker 1280ap self buffed 9% hit from gear.
    Napo 370 healing 47mp/5 6.800 mana ub. 5t1 2zg.
    Raizen 682 healing 42mp/5 6.300 mana ub. 3t2 2zg.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.

All of us are irl friends, we all have played at early vanilla on FR servers. Most of us got Naxx 40 vanilla exp. (up to 4hm) Yes we are all familiar with the differences between this server tactics and the Retail ones and we can correspond on all of em.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?

We've been playing those exact classes on the retail server back at vanilla. So i believe all of us got great experience with our classes.

Age: Mits,Napo,Heartz,Meatu,Raizen,Zerter are 21yo and Polzielol is 23.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

Nahe, Nyht, Moarx, Feroth, Bloodx, Graddus, Polymath, Qira and more Wink

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

Forsaken is the best guild on horde side with the best progression atm. All of us are hard core players and we do not search smth else other than the best Wink

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?

All of us got great sense of humor and friendly. We are hard core players and most of us will be around to help ppl that need some 5man's even if we don't need anything of em.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another "Warlock, 3Mages,Fury Warrior, Resto Shamy and a Holy Priest" to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

As i stated above most of us are 24/7 online and we could help with 5man's or farming mats etc.

Anything you want to add?
    Yes i would like to add our professions :
    Warlock Tailoring (can craft 24 soul bag 24 herb bag 24 enchanment bag nr gear and zg gear) and Engi
    Shaman Herbalism 300 Alchemy (flask of supreme, major mana pots, mageblood, sages)
    Priest Herbalism 300
    Zerter(M) Mining Engineering
    Mits(M) Tailoring 300
    Warrior Engineering

Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon.

Last edited by Polzie on Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fjonk

One for all Application. Empty Re: One for all Application.

Post by Fjonk Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:25 am

Talking to garahn on sunday.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:03 am

Well this is definitely interesting. I'll talk with my officers and get in touch with you asap, most likely on Sunday.
    Elor
    Elor

Post by Elor Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:21 pm

hy
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:24 pm

If you could clarify why you're not in alixium anymore that would be great, ty:)
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 pm

hello polzielol and friends,

I think i can use raizen after a chat and some talking about healing.

about the mages, we really have a lot of them, it might be a problem.

and exstacy, we all know alixium disbanned lol.

wish you luck Smile
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:15 pm

As Fjonk stated, We'll discuss this. Gonna have to speak to Garahn aswell in-game or through ventrilo! It's very nice to see you Polzie Wink Will get back to you in-game!
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:30 am

Well this is unfortunate since the sars merge happened not too long ago, so we don't really lack people, especially mages (P.S. we have better ones Razz)
    Heartz

Post by Heartz Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:56 am

Blastoff wrote:Well this is unfortunate since the sars merge happened not too long ago, so we don't really lack people, especially mages (P.S. we have better ones Razz)

Cant be better than gegzbad. LOLEOLRFL I love you elephant
    Heartz

Post by Heartz Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:04 am

I want to add that if you need to minus one mage from the application, I can swap to my rogue (Heartz). But understand that my main concern is to play a mage in PvE situations so if some day a mage spot opens I'd like to get it.

Pees bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:13 pm