Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

application

napo

application Empty application

Post by napo Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Of course.

Character name: Napo
    Class: Shaman
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Resto 6-41

Raid experience: Used to play in retail 5 years ago.Zg 8/8,Mc 10/10 and Ony,Bwl 8/8 aq 20 6/6,aq 40 first three.

Class/spec experience: Started to play as a shaman in this server.I knew the basics from the past.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?Unfortunately no,hope to know them.Smile

What kind of person are you? Quiet,easy-going,fun to spend time witha little harsh sense of humour(hope it isnt a problem).I m studying medicine at the moment,being in the third year of my studies.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I m looking for a hardcore guild.i was in before i applied here but after a week being trial i understood that their raid times didnt fit my lifestyle.I believe that you have the same aspect about the game-competitiveness,progression,devotion,etc-.I red and totally agreed with your rules.

What can you bring to the guild? Experience,devotion,will to succeed,help by any means possible,my best of efforts to make progress-and have fun while at it-.(Oh,nd harsh jokes:P).at the moment leveling up alchemism.
    Anything you want to add? BiS gear.(missing only good head)
    Commander Shepard
    Commander Shepard
    Admin
    Admin

application Empty Re: application

Post by Commander Shepard Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Accepted /w me ingame. FULL ON SHAMANS.
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

application Empty Re: application