Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

application

larsmohammed

application Empty application

Post by larsmohammed Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: I believe so, availiable from 17:00-24:00
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? haven't got it atm, will fix if I'm applyed
    Can you speak as well? have no mic atm but can easily borrow from my brother if needed.

Character name: Larsmohammed
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Arms (dps)

Raid experience: never done a raid with a role but have goten boosted on retail where I played 60 "twink" and later on 70 "twink" until the release of cataclysm.

Class/spec experience: I've mostly played warrior as I perfer PvP in melee before ranged, but I have played a bit shadow priest. on feenix warrior is the only class I will play.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No, just applying for a guild wich I understand is one of the bigger once on feenix.

What kind of person are you? I'd like to think that I'm funny but everyone has their own oppinion.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I whant to partly gear up but I don't see myself leaving the guild just because I'm saticfied with my gear. I want to be social to. If I get applyed I wan't to see progress on classic wow.

What can you bring to the guild? Just a happy and helpful fellow.

Anything you want to add? 300 mining and training blachsmithing if it helps Razz
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

application Empty Re: application

Post by Rodent Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:06 pm

I am sorry, but this application leaves a lot to be desired, and we are very full on warriors right now.

I'm going to have to decline.

Thank you for your time.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 pm