Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application Moomoocow

Moomoocow

Application Moomoocow Empty Application Moomoocow

Post by Moomoocow Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Moomoocow
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Arms/Fury can respecc to which is needed

Raid experience: In retail I did everything but on this server I haven't raided yet.

Class/spec experience: Didn't really play much warrior on retail but I've played it enough on this server now to understand what I'm doing.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Well I was in the guild when it was starting up again but because of some IRL stuff I had to go away for a while. So the only one I kinda know is the guild leader but I'm not even sure if he remembers me Wink.

What kind of person are you? I'm usually fun and try to make a joke here and there. I like doing dungeons and pvp. Still going to school

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well when I joined it the guild leader was talking about how this guild would grow and I believed him, but then sadly I had to go away and got kicked from the guild (prob shoulda made a notification but it was quite a little while). I recently started playing again and was hoping I could join it again.

What can you bring to the guild? Well good times and dps. I'm also lvling my blacksmith (just 30 more lvls or so and I'm 300) but haven't chosen weapon or armorsmith yet so what is needed to guild I would take. I don't mind farming alot of stuff if the guild needs it. And stuff I don't need I usually give to guild members who do need it.

Anything you want to add? I have a very sexy dutch accent and you wouldn't regret taking me (although I have a small feeling I'm not going to be accepted Razz)
    Jindo

Application Moomoocow Empty Re: Application Moomoocow

Post by Jindo Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:31 pm

+1 from me,

only thing i can say is: MOAR dutch people Smile

good luck
    Moomoocow

Post by Moomoocow Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Oh I'd like to add I'm also willing to roll prot Smile

Sponsored content