Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Application - Magicmuh - Dps Warrior

Magicmuh

Application - Magicmuh - Dps Warrior Empty Application - Magicmuh - Dps Warrior

Post by Magicmuh Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:20 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time, only not if my gf wants to sleep Smile.

Character name: Magicmuh
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Arms (Well, dps but I prefer arms) <--- true
    Relevant stats: 790 AP, 4% hit, 23.29% crit in Battle Stance.

Raid experience:
    retail EXP:ZG clear | MC Clear | Ony down |BWL clear | AQ 40 Ouro ||| full tbc + wotlk (not that important)
    Private server EXP: in here full MC & ZG, on VG Full ZG - Nef

Class/spec experience:
    Pretty expirienced with my class, was rank 13 on retail and later days Arena team 2v2 2200 | 3v3 1969 | 5v5 1900 | pretty good pvp, but also tanked raggy / ony / vael / AQ20 + AQ40. I got my rotation for very nice dps, and hope you'll be happy with EXP and Flexibility

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I don't know you guys yet, but it's pretty interesting because there aren't really much things around it because you raid nearly all the time and that's exactly what i'm looking for ;-), 100% Power Smile.

What kind of person are you? Very friendly and social guy, i can be very serious, but i am open for every joke and will listen as good as i can to every single word you guys have to say or want to say Smile.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Like i said before, the raiding power and the ppl and just everything around here, everyone is so organised to raid, there's really no problem or something in your guild i guess, it's pretty nice to meet some "serious" ppl here too, concentration but still fun Smile.

What can you bring to the guild? I am a friendly person, i know my class very well, and also can help you to learn tactics or lead some twink runs as tank or something to ZG. Also i will gladly help to farm Poison Sacks in lbrs for AQ40 bosses, and will help the guild als much as possible, because only the group is strong! Teamwork matters!

Anything you want to add? I am a patient but energive Raider and will always raid with you guys (if i can't come because of RL i will tell it to you and hope you don't have a crush on me next day pirat . I also did 2 PvP movies with my rogue, so i can help some rogues in rotations etc. too if they want to Smile.

OK guess thats everything
    Magicly greets
    Magicmuh
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Application - Magicmuh - Dps Warrior Empty Re: Application - Magicmuh - Dps Warrior

Post by Rodent Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 am

I am sorry, but we are full on dps warriors right now, so I have to decline your application.

Rodent

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 am