Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Dual Application Warlock, Warrior/Rogue

Chickenribs

Dual Application Warlock, Warrior/Rogue Empty Dual Application Warlock, Warrior/Rogue

Post by Chickenribs Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Hello Forsaken guild I would like to make it clear that this is a linked application meaning that both need to be accepted for us to join your ranks, this is due to we're IRL friends who want to play together.

A bit of history of us, we both started playing about 2 months after the EU release where we rolled a Tauren Druid and Troll Mage. This was on the server Stormscale EU, we quickly grew fond of the game and started working our way to the top where we quickly tried to find a guild to get further in the game.

Hopefully we can do this journey again as a part of Forsaken.

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:

Yes we have read the rules and we can be present on the current raid times.

Can you listen on Ventrilo?

Yes we are able to listen on Ventrilo

Can you speak as well?

Well the Rogue/Warrior doesn't have a functioning microphone but he's planning on getting one, me the Warlock have a working mic.

Character names:

Chickenribs and Mimmii/Vanny

Class:

Warlock and Rogue/Warrior

Talent spec(s) you are applying with:

Warlock: Well I was thinking about This as long as you don't need my imp in raids. If you do need my imp However

Rogue: Well my specc is pretty much depending on the weapons, this however this just changes a few talents here and there.

Dagger

Sword

Then the specialization depends on the weapon obviously

Warrior: I am open to all 3 speccs depending what is necessary so going to post all 3. But if it's my own choice then it's Fury.

Fury

Arms

Also weapon specc on arms dependant on weapon.

Prot

Raid experience:

Warlock: I played Druid back in the days as a main with an Hunter, Mage and Warrior as alts later on I leveled a priest which became my main and basicly I had every class in the game even more than one of some, so will do a summary.

Vanilla WoW

Molten Core: Cleared
    Zul'Gurub: Cleared
    AQ20: Cleared
    Blackwing Lair: Cleared

AQ40: Cleared up to C-thun (didn't try Viscidus and made tris but never managed to kill Ouro.)
    Naxxramas: Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Maexxna, Noth the Plaguebringer, Patchwerk, Grobbulus killed.

The Burning Crusade

Karazhan: Cleared
    Gruul's Lair: Cleared
    Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
    Serpentshrine Caverns: Cleared

Tempest Keep: Kael'thas to 20% Pre nerf
    Mount Hyjal: Cleared (as Healer and Main Tank.)
    Black Temple: Cleared

Sunwell Plateu: Only did Kalcegos.

Wrath of the Lich King

Naxxramas 10/25: Cleared
    OS 10 3 drakes: Cleared
    OS 25 2 drakes: Cleared

Ulduar 10: 12/13 (3:d on the server)
    Ulduar 25: 6 bosses down
    ToC 10/25: Cleared (not on hardmode thou.)
    ICC 10/25: 7 bosses only, didn't really like Wotlk so didn't raid much.

Haven't raided at all in Cata.

Rogue/Warrior: I played Mage back in Vanilla retail with some alts, later on I rerolled Warrior as main. Will do a summary of my experience..

Vanilla WoW

Molten Core: Cleared
    Zul'Gurub: Cleared
    AQ20: Cleared
    Blackwing Lair: Cleared

AQ40: Only slained half of the bosses.
    Naxxramas: Never tried it.

The Burning Crusade

Karazhan: Cleared
    Gruul's Lair: Cleared
    Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared

Serpentshrine Caverns: 5 bosses
    Tempest Keep: 3 bosses
    Mount Hyjal: 2 bosses
    Black temple: 6 Bosses

Sunwell Plateu: Never tried it.

Wrath of the Lich King

Naxxrams 10/25: Cleared
    OS 10/25: Cleared

Ulduar 10: 4 Bosses
    Ulduar 25: Never tried
    ToC 10/25: Cleared
    ICC 10/25: 6 Bosses

Didn't raid in Cata.

Class/spec experience:

Warlock: well I haven't raided at all as warlock tbh however I do know rotations, I have binded my banish (lol) so I can CC where it is needed such as Garr adds, also know to keep curses up for other casters to benefit. Basicly I am confident in my ability to perform even thou on paper I got nothing, but then again due to my vast experience on multiple chars I think I will quickly adapt, critcism is welcome if it helps me improve.

Rogue/Warrior: I have played warrior in TBC and in Wrath so I have experience in both tanking and dpsing, I have not played as a rogue but I feel I am a quick learner but any pointers you might give me is appreciated even though I feel I can perform well atm.

Sweden

22 and 23

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?

We just started playing on this server so we don't really know anyone.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?

Well since we are new to this server your fame and reputation hasn't reached our rock we live under so mostly it's due to progress and wanting to advance in this game, also to have a badass guild tag obviously.

What kind of person are you?

We are both social and friendly, Back in the days when we were in higher guilds we made our own guild for the friends and of the members and taught them to raid so they could feel the same experiences of the game as we have, and if I might say we taught them well since at the end of Vanilla some of them had moved on the high guilds of the server. We are however serious aswell but we enjoy having fun by crushing through any challenge.

What can you bring to the guild?

We can hopefully bring experience and help where needed, we have no problems going out of our way to help people in need of our help, as said: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Anything you want to add?

Not really I hope we get accepted and looking forward to hearing from you. If there is any questions feel free to whisper us ingame, also if there are any faults in my application let me know so I can correct them.

Best wishes:

Dual Application Warlock, Warrior/Rogue 190770_10150433285415038_545175037_17762784_5828468_n

Chickenribs and Mimmii/Vanny
    Qira

Dual Application Warlock, Warrior/Rogue Empty Re: Dual Application Warlock, Warrior/Rogue

Post by Qira Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Elor
    Elor

Dual Application Warlock, Warrior/Rogue Empty Re: Dual Application Warlock, Warrior/Rogue

Post by Elor Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:46 pm

tldr
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi, I'm Nahe. The Warlock classleader.

I got to decline you man, due to we have alot of warlocks at the moment.
    But I got to tell you that you've made a nice application.

Lycka till i framtiden Smile.

regards, Nahe.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Stormscale eu for the win <3
    Chickenribs

Post by Chickenribs Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Oh well, was worth a shot. Ty anyways

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:15 pm