Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

application - Fishtaco warrior

fishtaco

application - Fishtaco warrior Empty application - Fishtaco warrior

Post by fishtaco Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Fishtaco
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Arms 31/20, I'm willing to change spec if needed.

Raid experience: from 04-06 in my old guild cleared all MC, all ZG, BWL 5/8, and many wipes in AQ40.

Class/spec experience: I know how to play all warriors spec pretty good, I quit wow 2 months into TBC and when I got back everything was bad in wotlk so I found this nice pre-BC server and Im quite happy with it.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? nobody on a personnale basis, I had a quick chat with gar about the applicationa and he refered me to the website, thx gar

What kind of person are you? right now im pretty calm since geting sober a year ago, I want to play wow in a ''casual'' way (if thats even possible), Im not the guy whos gonna spam gchat or anything like that. I'm just trying to have fun with whats remaining of a once great game called wow.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? well lets be honest, I just dinged 60 so I'm not gonna be much help for a whil to your overall pve progression, I just want a good time and raid once or twice a week, WoW wouldnt be wow without a cool guild of friends and it seems like most horde guilds I joined so far on the server are either russian speaking or social guilds.

What can you bring to the guild? I can be a good wow friend right now I guess haha, It all depends on what happens from here, right now my character is a 0/10 but I hope I can change that situation and start to take my place on this server.

Anything you want to add? just a bit more about where I come from, maybe u guys dont know LS, but anyways Im from laughing skull realm on Us retail, I was in unfadable and I guess u sorta had to be there to know but yeah, laughing skull was one of those great pre-BC server with great rivalry between horde and alliance and same faction guilds too.
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

application - Fishtaco warrior Empty Re: application - Fishtaco warrior

Post by Rodent Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:46 pm

Locked according to user wish. Best of luck.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:58 am