Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

60 warrior

rozzoo

60 warrior Empty 60 warrior

Post by rozzoo Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times? Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, I can. I've just have to DL it.
    Can you speak as well? That I cannot since my mic is broken.

Character name: Rozzoo
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Prot 11/5/35
    Raid experience: I've been playing Wow since it almost came out, I dinged 60 with a shaman in retail and thereafter it was not long left until TBc expansion came out, when it came out I went quickly to lvl 70 and I Cleared almost all, almost whole sunwell also, and I had a pvp arena team on 2.1k rating. So I got pretyy much experince in alot but the things ive dont have experince in is BWL naxx aq40 but I'm a fast learner. and now I'm a warrior and i know how to play one trust me ^^

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I don't know the people in Forsaken since i havnt played on this server for long, but hopefully im getting to get the chance to learn to know people in the guild and im pretty sure thier all nice folks.
    Why do you want to join Forsaken? I want to make some kind of progess quickly and Forsaken seems like a serious guild what is what i need. and I also wanna join to know some new people.
    What kind of person are you? Im an active person who likes to help others even if I don't need anything, I'm not greedy and I like to be social with others aswell.
    What can you bring to the guild? I can bring my best skill to do whatever the guild needs of course, No slacking or stuff like that, ill give u a good first impression and thereafter you'll see if I'll be able to do something for the guild which I will do.
    Anything you want to add?
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

60 warrior Empty Re: 60 warrior

Post by Garahn Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Sorry man we're totally full on tanks. Got a full team of great guys and there will never be a spot for you in raids. Declined.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:31 am