Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fluffernut -Yet another Warrior

Tyrone

Fluffernut -Yet another Warrior Empty Fluffernut -Yet another Warrior

Post by Tyrone Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yessiree
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yup
    Can you speak as well? Weekdays: Up till 22:30-23, during weekends up to 3-6 am. My parents sleep right next to my room and my sultry, deep tauren voice goes right trough the wall, so I cant speak that late during Sun-Thurs.

Character name: Fluffernut
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Anything you need
    Spec that I'd prefer to play once I'm geared enough to raid properly: Fury, Arms or 31/5/15
    Professions: Eng+Mining, getting cooking soon so I can make some buff food for raids.

Raid experience:
    I started playing during the fall of 2006, so I only got to see ZG, MC, AQ20 and I got carried during the first few bosses in BWL. But during BC and WOTLK, I raided Hydraxian Waterlords, CC and Brood of Nozdormu exalted so I know the tactis relatively well, although it's naturally not the same thing to faceroll trough those bosses as a level 80 character. I raided Naxx few times during BC andI farmed it quite alot during early WOTLK. Bosses like Razorgore I just gotta try for myself to learn them, as it's so much different doing it as level 60.

Class/spec experience:
    I had 191 or 192 days played on my warrior in retail. I've raided Kara, Gruul, SSC, TK (stopped raiding after T5), and wotlk raids up to the first 4 bosses in ICC (stopped raiding before they released additional bosses) as fury/arms.
    I was never a hardcore raider in BC/WOTLK, I focused in PvP. I didn't like arena very much, but I got to 2-2.1k with decent healers. I think that I could've gotten higher if I knew a good healer. I've got the basics covered, everything keybinded, most important macros etc, but I didnt really use spreadsheets for gemming or anything.

I've also played a rogue for around 60 days in /played time (most of it pre-BC) and various paladins for about 70-75 days of /played altogether.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Nope. I dinged yesterday, so I havent got to know anyone so far.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    At the moment I don't really know you guys as I havent played for more than 5 days in this server. But it seems that you guys are pretty high in the guild hierarchy and you seem quite laidback and well progressed.

What kind of person are you?
    I'm a quite introverted guy in real life, but online I'm pretty self-confident and social, atleast once I get to know to you guys and as my e-peen grows from increasingly epic gear. I was usually the guild joker Laughing
    I love world PvP above everything else, and that's one of the main reasons why I'm playing on this server. I want to roam around EPL, Blackrock Mountain and Silithus with friends, killing Alliance players for shits and giggles. Maybe provoke them enough so that they'll call in some back up and try to escalate it into a one giant PvP battle.

I'm not into alts at all, I'm more of a perfectionist. I want to perfect my main charcater, which is why I loved to collect achievement points in wotlk. I didn't give a rat's ass about cooking, fishing or useless reputation farming before wotlk, but once I got that sweet feeling of "achievement unlocked", I soon had over 40 exalted factions, all professions at 450, 75 pets and completed the loremaster achievement. I mostly lacked raid achievements, as it required collective effort and my guildies didnt care about anything else than mindless farming. I farmed Thunderfury, Sulfuron hammer (42 Raggy kills and no eye, /sob) all the pre-BC raidsets, Gong for Scarab lord, Tier 6 etc just so I could look cool while AFKing in IF.

So yeah, once I get addicted, I will put alot of time and effort into this game. I slept 3-4 hours on school days for 1½-2 months when BC came out, as I had to level my blood elf pally quick so I could get into a good raid guild.

What can you bring to the guild?
    A DPS warrior that can change into shield+1h and taunt the add that is raping the healer if the main tank is too busy.

Activity:
    I'm homestudying at the moment, so I can pretty much play 24/7. I might be busy during Friday nights every now and then, but 99% of the time I'm free and I can raid at 4am or 9-14 in the day, if you just notice me about it in advance.

Anything you want to add?
    I played a pink haired gnome warrior for those 190 days, so my heart bleeds every time I kill a gnome. But I love to kill night elf females that are into roleplaying and avoiding PvP, so that evens it out, right?

I'd like to PvP once I acquire some gear, so I'd rather not raid as prot actively, because respeccing 6-10 times a week is a bit costy. Naturally I can spec for prot every now and then if some tank is missing.

As my gear is trash at the moment and you guys seem to be full on warriors, I mainly apply to be a social member. Once I get enough gear (dungeons and maybe alt raids) and raid spots for warriors arent so busy, I would like to try raiding with you guys. I might buy a full D1 or D2 set from the homepage
    , as UBRS runs with mages who need Dal'rend's "for their hunter alt" isnt really something that I miss from Vanilla WoW.

Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Fluffernut -Yet another Warrior Empty Re: Fluffernut -Yet another Warrior

Post by Rodent Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 pm

I am sorry, but I cannot accept another dps warrior.

Good luck in whatever you do.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:03 pm