Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bizenko - DPS Warrior

Bizenko
    Bizenko

Bizenko - DPS Warrior Empty Bizenko - DPS Warrior

Post by Bizenko Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?:
    Yes, very clearly. The raid times are perfect for me.

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, this is my 4rth PreBC server, after Valhall,Q-Gaming and Classic-wow, i was in the best server guilds there with Purshevica, my friend, member of

Can you speak as well? I usually dont speak, but i understand english very well, since i study it more than 10 years, but it wont be a problem to speak if need.

Character name: Bizenko
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: atm im using PvP 38/13/0, but i will respec if i join Forsaken...of course

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.

PreBC: Everything...full BWL,MC,AQ20, AQ40, low levels like BRS and so other
    BC: on BC i played on private Server, and i cleared TK, BT and the most high level instances.
    WotLK: Jentaro - Lighting's Blade EU - full ICC10/25 except the last patch bosses when i stoped playing. And the lower - Naxx and so on...
    Cata: please don't want me to talk for this "game"...if it can be called like this

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I have played only Warrior... On retail as 80, and all the servers i have played seriously. I know everything for every class, every tallent and spec, but i mostly enjoy warrior and this is the class the fits me. I don't enjoy playing different char on every different server.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Purshevica - Resto Druid. We are friends from long years and played TOGETHER EVERYWHERE since we play World of Warcraft.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    All the guilds i have been in, were full of funny people and i had laughed much on Ventrillo in our raids. As Purshevica says me (doesn't matter he is in the guild from soon), Forsaken is the guild we are looking for. Of Course if i must be fair i will be glad for gearing up my character, but this probably is not the main.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you?
    As i see what my friends and family say about me, i am a good person. I'm the most humorous in the company and i have always been. But im very serious too when the situation says.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insane DPS Warrior...» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    eh...At the moment im everything except "«insane DPS Warrior...»" but i'm going to gearup very fast. Of course i will help the guild however i can. I dont have alts still, because this is my first character but with dungeons and so on, i will help whenever you ask me Smile

Anything you want to add?
    I dont think there is something i can add, because of the good structure of the application. I only hope you accept me and we have nice moments together in this server...and relive the expirience, wich was taken away by Blizzard's expansions.
    Best Wishes, Christian !

purshevica
    purshevica

Bizenko - DPS Warrior Empty Re: Bizenko - DPS Warrior

Post by purshevica Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Of course he got my support because i know what kind of player and person he is .
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Rodent Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Sorry, but we are simply full on warriors! I like the application. You seem to be one of the people who actually read the "Read this!" post and noticed what it said. But I can't take any more right now. Good luck with whatever you do.

Rodent
    Bizenko
    Bizenko

Post by Bizenko Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:18 pm

Thank you anyway Wink I understand. Best wishes and gl Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:12 am