Brokenaxe, warrior

Brokenaxe, warrior

Post by shinokk on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Brokenaxe
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Protection (but can respecc to fury if you need a dps warr)

Raid experience:I've done MC, ZG, Ony and a few world bosses.

Class/spec experience: Never played a warrior on retail classic, but I'm pretty good at it. Played it on retail TBC and WOTLK.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I've seen some players ingame and done a few instances with them.
    What kind of person are you? I am mostly a quiet and an easygoing person. I know a lot about items and where they drop and I'll be more than willing to help a guildie in need.
    Why do you want to join Forsaken? I've seen many guilds pop out and then fall apart after a few weeks. Well, I'm tired of it so I'm looking for a stable guild which raids often.

What can you bring to the guild? I'm good at my class and also I am a blacksmither and a miner, so I can craft some things for the guildies.
    Anything you want to add? I have good pre-raiding gear. I'm a pretty reliable raider, but occasionally I might skip some raids due to problems IRL. I'm still attending school, so studying might come out and it will RARELY be the reason for me skipping the raids.

Re: Brokenaxe, warrior

Post by Garahn on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Sorry mate we're far to full on warriors as it is. Both specs, we usually have 3 or 4 sitting out every raid already.

Current date/time is Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:36 pm