Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Alucardd, 60 Warlock, Sacrifice/Ruin

Alucardd

Alucardd, 60 Warlock, Sacrifice/Ruin Empty Alucardd, 60 Warlock, Sacrifice/Ruin

Post by Alucardd Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? No

Character name: Alucardd
    Class: Warlock
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Sacrifice/Ruin

Raid experience: Haven't done raids pre TBC, but I have done MC, ZG, Ony, Chromagg and 3 bosses of AQ on this server.

Class/spec experience: Used to PvP with my friend's warlock on retail, Have raided on my warlock on this server before applying here.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I have done UBRS a few times with Crackbunny and been in bg with Poly and Bloodex but I doubt Poly and Bloodex would remember.

What kind of person are you? I am mostly quiet and laidback. I rarely get angry and never complain about not receiving loot. I sometimes help people with 5 mans if needed.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I wanted to join a serious raiding guild and since Forsaken is at the top and doesn't have a bad rep, I decided to apply here.

What can you bring to the guild? I am an alchemist with most recipes, got all the flask recipes except distilled wisdom, and missing elixir of brute force and mageblood elixir, nature protection pot, frost protection pot. I have 300 fishing and cooking as well. I also have retail experience with other classes, my main used to be a resto druid. My alt has 300 tailoring, though I didnt get any good recipes on him.

Anything you want to add? I'm an active player and love raiding. Not sure what else I could add =)
    Nahe
    Nahe

Alucardd, 60 Warlock, Sacrifice/Ruin Empty Re: Alucardd, 60 Warlock, Sacrifice/Ruin

Post by Nahe Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Declined, full on warlocks and doesen't meet the requirements in gear.

Good luck!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:20 am