Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Mortem - Warlock - SM/Ruin(or any specc req...)

Mortem

Mortem - Warlock - SM/Ruin(or any specc req...) Empty Mortem - Warlock - SM/Ruin(or any specc req...)

Post by Mortem Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes

Character name: Mortem (Tannin)
    Class: Warlock (Mage)
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: SM/Ruin (can be any)

Raid experience: ZG/MC/BWL, from BC all untill BT(without Illidan), Wrath none(did only pvp),
    on this server : Bwl untill Chromaggus (with the mage Tannin)

Class/spec experience: 2 months (played warlock only on this server) played with mage on retail

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? All from Sultans and later Requiem

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Because i know a lot of people in the guild already.

What kind of person are you? The people who know me should realy respond to this, but i belive im frendly and easygoing and i helped a lot of people do farm items and instances i didnt need.

What can you bring to the guild? I have other chars (all except hunter horde side) with professions leatherworker(dragon, elemental, tribal) alchemist(flask Titans and Supreme Power) BS(nothing special) tailor(cenarion and ZG recipes) fishing(but i realy hate it Very Happy, can summon the ZG boss)

Thank you for reading.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Mortem - Warlock - SM/Ruin(or any specc req...) Empty Re: Mortem - Warlock - SM/Ruin(or any specc req...)

Post by Polymath Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Friendly face that used to compete in top of DPS chart at that time. We are quite full on classes being applied with, but +1 from me.
    Skogshuggarn

Mortem - Warlock - SM/Ruin(or any specc req...) Empty Re: Mortem - Warlock - SM/Ruin(or any specc req...)

Post by Skogshuggarn Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 am

Tannin buff me please. He's a very good and friendly player hurrrrrr
    Nahe
    Nahe

Post by Nahe Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 am

I want to chat with you in-game and see your gear. I can't guarantee you a spot, but we'll see. Contact me tomorrow (tuesday), around 18:00 - 18:20.

regards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am