Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Priest level 60 - Gandd

Gandd
    Gandd

Priest level 60 - Gandd Empty Priest level 60 - Gandd

Post by Gandd Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times? Yes.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, I can. I miss it.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, if I have to.

Character name: Gandd
    Class: Priest
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Hybrid (26/25/0)

Raid experience: First of all my experience here. Did first boss in AQ20. Some attempts on Onyxia + 9/10 MC.
    I played retail for 4years with a warlock. Dinged it 20days before the release of TBC. In TBC cleared everything without Sunwell, got Kalecgos on 4%. WOTLK - Cleared Naxx10/25 OS10/25 + Malygos10/25. Ulduar also cleared without last boss.

Raid experience: Since I quitted retail I like playing Priest. And I think Im skilled enough with a healerhero ^^. Played with a resto shaman. My spec : I think its good healing spec.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I'm new to the server , dont know many people.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I wanna progress somehow in this server, its not about a items or other things. I like vanilla because i never played it before(raids/dungeons) wanna see "new contents" - for me.

What kind of person are you? Me thinks, that im helpful person. im playing all day long when i dont have to study much. In raids - im quite person, who just doing his work healing , running around. and in every guild i was, people told me that im funny^^.

What can you bring to the guild? I always give my best , so no slack for me hardcore playing till, my guild progress. its like Go grind gold or die.

Anything you want to add? The only thing i want to add is : I hope we see each other soon.

- Gandd.
    Jindo

Priest level 60 - Gandd Empty Re: Priest level 60 - Gandd

Post by Jindo Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm

hello gandd,

i have to give you a few advices:
    1. your specc, its not bad, but 10% healing is way better than 10% trust me.
    2. i hope you follow advice 1.

and we are currently full on priests, but...
    we are in need of backup priests which fall in if we dnt have enough priests or if te current priests slack.

ifyou want to be a backup priest whisper me for an in-game chat

regards,

Jindo
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:04 am

im sorry about yesterday gandd
    with the disconnects and ZG raid, it was to hard to chat with you, i like to have that chat today at 18:00-18:30

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 pm