Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhonda - level 60 orc protection warrior

Rhonda

Rhonda - level 60 orc protection warrior Empty Rhonda - level 60 orc protection warrior

Post by Rhonda Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Of course
    Can you speak as well? Yes, I have a microphone

Character name: Rhonda
    Class: Warrior
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 5/0/46 - but willing to change it, if needed.

Raid experience: I have been raiding since vanilla up to Cataclysm. However, my vanilla experience is: MC, BWL, ZG, Ony, AQ20 - cleared. I have cleared up to twins in AQ40, and Ive cleared the first boss i Naxxramas. It has been a very long time since I was active in a vanilla raid, but of course some of the tactics has stuck with me. I am however not claiming that I know everything, and I am very open for learning new approaches. I will probably need to get a little refreshment of some tactics.

Class/spec experience: I used to play a hunter back in vanilla, but I rerolled Death Knight (tank) when WOTLK hit the fan, so I do know the mechanics of tanking.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? I do not.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Well. I quit Cataclysm recently, as it didnt appeal to my. Ive always been soft for the raid content of vanilla. I did however hear that Forsaken was a top notch guild, and that you have a nice raid progression. I want to apply to this guild to get back in touch with what made WoW great, wich were the 20 & 40 man raids, where every player had to be focused and oriented around tactics and the mechanics of a fight in order to progress. I want a chance to raid those dungeons again Smile

What kind of person are you? I am easy going and polite, I believe in treating people with respect but I also like to have a laugh. I do not mind helping guildies out, even if it does not benefit me. Socializing is an important factor.

What can you bring to the guild? Well, Im all about contribuating for the greater good. If that includes farming mats, or helping guildes farm that last piece of gear they need, I dont mind helping out. Also, I can contribuate with a good basis of knowledge and a old school attitude towards raiding Smile

Thanks.
    Rhonda

Rhonda - level 60 orc protection warrior Empty Re: Rhonda - level 60 orc protection warrior

Post by Rhonda Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 pm

bump Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am