Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Polymath
Fredligt
6 posters

Level 60 Tauren (OBS! Female) Warrior, Prot.

Fredligt

Level 60 Tauren (OBS! Female) Warrior, Prot. Empty Level 60 Tauren (OBS! Female) Warrior, Prot.

Post by Fredligt Mon May 09, 2011 11:52 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes

Can you speak as well? Yes, at all times.

Character name: Fredligt

Class: Warrior

Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Prot, have some dps gear but mainly protection stuffs.

Relevant stats: 6141 HP, 13,25% dodge, 14,20% parry, 18,20% Block, 371 Defense (irrelevent to some, but you never know) UNBUFFED.
    Also, during my time here on the server ive gathered full FR / NR resistance gear. Im all set for all fights that require resistance. Currently using 7/8 might.

Raid experience: On retail i had the good fortune to be able to defeat C'thun and travel a short distance into Naxx, on this private server i ran my own guild up to Chromagg.

Class/spec experience: Was the main tank of my own guild, im a pretty wellrounded player on most classes in WoW. I have my share of experience Wink

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Not fermilliar with anyone so far.

What kind of person are you? Im driven and dedicated when it comes to wow. Rather calm but i can burst out in rage once every now and then. Tho used to having an authority figure so this time around ill prolly just sit back and relax.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Mascot Viking? Im only picking up this little project once more if i do get accepted into one of the "major" guilds on the server. And from what ive heard, your the one a man such as myself should apply to.

What can you bring to the guild? Well, as earlier stated i have a bunch of experience from retail and from private servers. I have been GM in several guilds and i know what it takes to create and also keep the "engine" running. Im like a cameleon, you could find use for me pretty much wherever youd like Wink

Anything you want to add? Nice to see that after a long brake from my side theres still a big interest in lvl 60 raiding. Keep trucking!

// Fredligt.
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Level 60 Tauren (OBS! Female) Warrior, Prot. Empty Re: Level 60 Tauren (OBS! Female) Warrior, Prot.

Post by Polymath Mon May 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Hey Fredligt, where the hell have you been? There are quite a few players that used to raid in the guild you led f.e. Nolf, Skogs etc.

Thumbs up from me for this guy.

P.S. When we have 'those days' when everything in the raid goes wrong, I still remember your famous 'I'll probably go and hit myself in the balls now' phrase.
    Futakomori

Level 60 Tauren (OBS! Female) Warrior, Prot. Empty Re: Level 60 Tauren (OBS! Female) Warrior, Prot.

Post by Futakomori Mon May 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Oh, Hi there Fredligt ^_^
    +1 from me as well, apart from being one of the best tanks I've seen on this server he's a nice person.
    You guys don't want to miss this one.
    Exstacy
    Exstacy

Post by Exstacy Mon May 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Lawl Fredligt, nice to see you:P +2 for this guy, was MT of SoS if my memory serves me right? Very Happy Great raid spirit and knows how to use vent;) As far as I know he would only serve as an improvement to the guild.

WTB MOAR PPL TALKING IN VENT!
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Mon May 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Well he was a good tank, great raid leader and a good guild leader who knew how to use loot council. BUT he disappeared w/o saying a thing, left us as a guild w/o MT and a leader. Now he came back after 3 months (more?) and thinks he can get our trust again? How can we know he's not gonna disappear again?? That's my opinion.
    ~Nolf
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Mon May 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Really this strikes me as a situation wherein we should forgo the ap and do a more direct meeting to figure it out. I may even log on to have a chat with you.

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 4:24 pm

yea gotta agree with Nolf. He was a great gleader and tank but he just disappeared and left the guild behind without to say anything...
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm

My recommendation upon meeting and talking with Fred here is that you should invite him Oru, seems like a good tank by all accounts and he understands stating. Should round out your roster, and he's full t1 already, meaning he's good to go for all of BWL and most of AQ40 as an offtank.
    Nolfavrell
    Nolfavrell

Post by Nolfavrell Wed May 11, 2011 6:51 am

Orutra accepted him Wink Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 am