Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Rekkamees
Polymath
Jindo
Bullocks
8 posters

Bullocks - tauren hunter

Bullocks

Bullocks  - tauren hunter Empty Bullocks - tauren hunter

Post by Bullocks Fri May 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: yes ofc
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes
    Can you speak as well? yes, although a little reluctant to socialize over vent, (abit shy)

Character name: Bullocks
    Class:Hunter
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 5/ 41/ 5
    Relevant stats: HP/Armor/Defense/Dodge/Block/Parry as tank, AP/Hit/Crit for physical dmg chars, SP/Spellhit/Spellcrit/MP5/Mana for casters. All unbuffed
    3.5k hp
    1k attack power, (1.2k with trueshot / hawk)
    17% crit unbuffed
    3% hit (working on it)

base stats (important only) 382 agility 202 stamina - 105 int unbuffed ofc

i am currently in full blues, with 3/8 tier 1, i do have a green chest, but with +26 agility it gives me 0.7% crit and 64 AP so i have not changed it yet

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed?
    on this server i have downed every boss in MC bar raggy, cleared most in zg, and have done the first boss in AQ 20 (with death before dishonor)
    in retail (a long long time ago) i have cleared BWL, MC onyxia and i think it was 3 bosses in aq20, i also managed to reach rank 9 in pvp

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    hunter is one of the only classes i botherd learning, and it is one of my favorite to play
    im not a noob with my class, i know the correct way to setup a pat / when to use and when not too, i have great control over my pet and it rarely, and i mean rarely does anything that i dont want it too, i have 2/3 completed raid / pvp pets with all the correct resists for the raids i take it too as i know pets are on the bottom of a healers priority, so by doing that they stay alive that little bit longer and provide that little bit moroe damage

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    i wouldnt say no, but have had a few nice long chats with
    creations
    wacco
    *rank 14 shaman* sorry i forgot your name Sad

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    the main reason i want to join forsaken, and believe me i have given every other guild alot of thought, is because you guys were the friendliest towards me, either on my main, or on a level 1 alt asking where things was. i have had some awesome chats / battlegrounds with members of your guild, and you guys seem like a nice friendly social guild, and not gear / progression whores, not mentioning the rival guild all my ex-guildies got invited too, including me :L

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? i am friendly, and i am very childish, but dont get me wrong i am serious when i need to be, i pretty much always put people before myself even if i dont know them, i like doing random dungeons aslong as they are polite about asking i totally dont mind

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.

Anything you want to add?

when i was 16 i did have a motorbike crash, so i am prone to short term memory loss, but i do try keep ontop of it by writing down everything in my notepad Smile

edit: just gained two new rings with + agility so AP / crit / total agility has gone up by about 20

Last edited by Bullocks on Sat May 28, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jindo

Bullocks  - tauren hunter Empty Re: Bullocks - tauren hunter

Post by Jindo Fri May 27, 2011 10:02 pm

he was with us at taerar, didnt see alot of him becouse i wasnt watching damage meter, but he was behaving nicely
    Bullocks

Post by Bullocks Fri May 27, 2011 10:16 pm

i still have the damage meter save if you want a print screen of it, 95k damage, 3rd in overall damage done, didnt die once Smile (able to out range all the ability's lol ;D )
    Polymath
    Polymath
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Polymath Fri May 27, 2011 10:20 pm

*rank 14 shaman* sorry i forgot your name

Who's dat? Oo
    Bullocks

Post by Bullocks Fri May 27, 2011 10:31 pm

he might have been rank 13 D; i dont remember his name but he was high in pvp ranks :L
    Rekkamees

Post by Rekkamees Sat May 28, 2011 1:29 am

Jindo wrote:didnt see alot of him becouse i wasnt watching damage meter
    If you're looking for hunters, then a damage meter is clearly the wrong place to look lolololol
    Jindo

Post by Jindo Sat May 28, 2011 7:30 am

then its a suprise to me that hes still 3rd Razz, but youre right, imnot a hunter mainly Razz
    Bullocks

Post by Bullocks Sat May 28, 2011 3:07 pm

i just want to add that i already have tranq shot (dont know if its that important to add but i have it)
    creations
    creations

Post by creations Sat May 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey, Spoke to him for a long while and seems a really cool guy and not a loot whoreing fag! defaintly +1 this guy, Backup or social,But defiantly forsaken material!

Just had to edit my post cause i found out this scumbag is a telford boy! which means he only lives like 15 miles from me and gaylord epicness! So k accept him, think we speak funny you wait till u hear this teleford chav k SmileSmile)) (+25 k)

Last edited by creations on Sat May 28, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Scumbag)
    Beergrills
    Beergrills

Post by Beergrills Sat May 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Sounds okay, +1 from me Smile
    Bullocks

Post by Bullocks Sun May 29, 2011 8:03 am

just letting you guys know im out of town and more than likely wont have internetfor the next couple of days, gonna be down in a recording studio in bristol
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Sun May 29, 2011 8:33 pm

If he honestly pulled 3rd of dps then we need this guy :-) Even as a backup I doubt we'll find anyone better.
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Sun May 29, 2011 8:45 pm

Wanna talk to you in-game, possibly any alts I could reach you on?
    Thank you.
    Bullocks

Post by Bullocks Tue May 31, 2011 4:46 pm

its pretty much just my hunter or ive been making a tank alt ( meatshield )
    Funkey
    Funkey

Post by Funkey Tue May 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Accepted-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm