Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cispia - Level 60 Mage

Immunize
    Immunize

Cispia - Level 60 Mage Empty Cispia - Level 60 Mage

Post by Immunize Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:55 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name - Cispia
    Class - Mage
    Spec - Frost (PvE) / Elemental 0-25-26 (PvP)

Raiding experience - In retail, I've cleared MC/ZG/BWL and Naxxramas to the Four Hourseman's.

Class/spec experience: I've been playing a mage since I started playing this game, also I hitted Rank1 in most of the TBC and WOTLK PvP servers ( as fire ).

Location - Bulgaria/Sofia
    Age - 17 (1994)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? : I don't know anyone in Forsaken becouse im a new player in Feenix.nl and i dont know most of the population playing on this server.

What kind of person are you? : I'm a quite person, not looking to make problems and stuff and if I make ones I just try to fix them so no body could have harsh feelings about me. I hate when someone is trolling on the newbies and stuff. If you want to know anything more about me pm me ingame or send me a message here.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? : I've been allways looking for a good experienced and raiding guild in every server I've been, so I saw that "Forsaken" is one of the most populated and deticated to what they are doing in this server and that's why im willing to join you.

What can you bring to the guild? : Well, im bringing everything you are asking me to, I'm a good leader, can solve problems between players in the guild and alot more will come .

Anything you want to add? : Don't troll on my bad english, I'm sorry if someone didnt understand anything from the thing I wrote. See you all !

Wink

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:19 am