Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Rogue wants to join your guild

Biz

Rogue wants to join your guild Empty Rogue wants to join your guild

Post by Biz Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Hey guys.

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: YES
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? (yes I have ventrilo and I will use it if i join your guild)
    Can you speak as well? I'm good and English ( to speak and to write )

Character name: Biz
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: 17/34/0

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.

I have xp with most of the bosses in 1.12 zg/mc/ony/ and last time I was at other bosses was 5 years ago at private server so i dont remember most of the tactics, but if i have the chance i will learn fast cause i love pve playing most of all

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with?
    I have xp with most of the classes but im best with rogue... ( i have warlock and priest on this server)

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? Friendly, and cant stand spam when im in raid Smile , and yes i would like to help to everyone in need with raids i dont need everytime i have time Razz

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    As i said i love most of all raid guilds so i will help everyone to gear up so we can make progress and help each other to rush everyone boss in this server ...

Im alchemy 300 Herb 300, have tailoring and enchanting on my other character...
    My gear for the moment is
    7/8 Shadowcraft
    1/8 Nightslayer
    The Lobotomizer
    Warblade of hakkari
    Don Julios band
    Myrmidon signet
    Amulet of darkmoon and so on...

29.70 default crit
    and almost 34 with potions...

Elor
    Elor

Rogue wants to join your guild Empty Re: Rogue wants to join your guild

Post by Elor Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Sorry we are going to have to decline, we are way too full on rogues atm.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 am