Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Drygolin rogue 17/34/0

per05

Drygolin rogue 17/34/0 Empty Drygolin rogue 17/34/0

Post by per05 Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:15 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes

Can you listen on Ventrilo?
    Yes

Can you speak as well?
    yes

Character name:Drygolin
    Class:Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:
    PvP - 24/3/24
    PvE - 17/34/0

Raid experience I've never played retail vanilla but I've completed all the raids (except Naxx), wether in retail WOTLK or on a classic private server.

Class/spec experience: I've played as a rogue my whole private server career (Cwow 2.4.3, absolute virtue), I never raided as a rogue in WOTLK because i quit retail before i hit 80 on my rogue.

I don't know anyone in forsaken.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? I'm looking for a guild to raid with and gear up, and you guys seem nice and friendly Very Happy

What kind of person are you? I am quite humorous and friendly, aswell as mature and polite.

What can you bring to the guild? I don't mind helping other people if I'm needed. In terms of professions and craftable items all i can provide is a mining skill of 300.
    Elor
    Elor

Drygolin rogue 17/34/0 Empty Re: Drygolin rogue 17/34/0

Post by Elor Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:31 pm

The Rogue class leader has been stuck in a snow storm in the USA and he would usually answer these but I will be taking over his position until he is back
    Denied.
    Sorry we are just too full on Rogues, got around 6-7 that turn up every raid we havent got room for any more.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:49 am