Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Blighted Rogue

Blighted

Blighted Rogue Empty Blighted Rogue

Post by Blighted Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes, not working at the moment so i can make any raid times.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Can listen and talk
    Can you speak as well? Speak/write english fluently

Character name: Blighted
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Just been pvping and doing 5 man dungs. So I'd take class leader's information on what to spec for best dps.

Raid experience: MC/BWL-full did back in oldschool at 60. About half aq40 and most of aq20. Attempted naxx 40 man trash before BC was released. I've also done all the BC content either at lvl or went back at a later time to experience what i missed. Wrath content cleared all but Lich King. I quit 2 weeks into Cata. Been playing wow on/off 6 years.

Class/spec experience: I have class/spec experience with any/all class combinations. If I'm not mistakken combat swords or daggers is best dps spec for rogues at this lvl and likely what I'd end up speccing.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Not really, I have pvp'd with a few of your members in pugs.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Looking for a solid raiding guild, aswell as some friendly conversation, and equal skilled players for pvp.

What kind of person are you? I'm good humored, (abit... 'differant' humor at some times.) & friendly. I don't mind helping others or doing things that don't benefit me.

What can you bring to the guild? I strive to be the best at what I do when I pick a task. I don't mind senseless wiping, and have no problems helping others farm mats/run dungs, loan gold, if I have the time or resourses to do so.

Anything you want to add?

I have 2 rl friends that play (full t1 huter and a Spriest that is roughly equally geared as me) the server that will likely apply and It would be great if we could all get in together, Though if it's not suiting that is fine.

Thanks for taking the time to look over my application and I hope to hear from you in-game.
    Elor
    Elor

Blighted Rogue Empty Re: Blighted Rogue

Post by Elor Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:28 am

I hate to say this but we are way too full on Rogues, we end up with about 2 sitting out per raid.
    So we are going to have to decline, sorry bud.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:07 pm