Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Predrusal - Rogue

Predrusal

Predrusal - Rogue Empty Predrusal - Rogue

Post by Predrusal Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes
    Can you speak as well? yes i can i have mic.

Character name: Predrusal
    Class: Rogue
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: combat dagger 18/33/0

Raid experience: i have cleared zg full mc full and bwl till ebonroc.

Class/spec experience: i have played rogue in retail before TBC after that i have stoped played its my favorite class i think i know everything about it.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? there was some players in my last guild Requiemforadream but i dont really remmember the nicks.

What kind of person are you? i am good funny and very helpful.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? well i got boored i want to raid all of pretbc raids they are soo awesome and i see a chance to do it with Forsaken its a good guild i will be happy to be part of it.

What can you bring to the guild? i can do whatever you want i can grind herbs for pots and flasks i have an herbalism alt i know where to farm most of the herbs needed

Anything you want to add? i have played wow for a 5 years i am not the next newb i am very active player. Proffesion Engi/minning/FA/Cooking.
    Cremation
    Cremation

Predrusal - Rogue Empty Re: Predrusal - Rogue

Post by Cremation Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:24 am

Sorry man, at the time we have way too many rogues and some have to sit out on raids.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:47 pm