Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Warrior who is just too awesome to join other guilds then this one!

komplix

Warrior who is just too awesome to join other guilds then this one! Empty Warrior who is just too awesome to join other guilds then this one!

Post by komplix Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: yep i have, and the times are just cool with me Wink
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? depens if its some boring guy who is just yelling that i have to move out if fire then no, but if some other guy is yelling that i have to drop my pants i am listen Very Happy
    Can you speak as well? my english is desent, and i can speak it like i was from denmark... lol

Character name: Komplix
    Class: Warrior ( i am sorry but i just love warriors! )
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with:well furry/ms! Very Happy can go tank if you need any but i dont think you do because you are one of the best raiding guilds on the server Very Happy

Raid experience: well... i'v done all bosses in zg and i know most tacks for mc, i have done all world bosses ( but that was in tbc...)erm this sux xD oh well i also did onyxia Very Happy

Class/spec experience: well almost played warrior so i would say that i have some experience Very Happy

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? lady deathwisper ?

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? tbh i was on the forum (the servers forum) and was just looking at some guilds and i jumped into this one and i lol'ed my ass off Very Happy

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? my penis ! or well i would say that i am quit friendly guy Smile oh well, all the other guilds i'v been in on the "normal" server some ppl just loved me and others could not stand me, so its relly how i look in your eyes Smile

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    well tbh i dont have much to bring because i almost just stardet on the server, but i like to take dungens just for fun and to help ppl to get gear Very Happy uuh, that sounds like i am reeely ass kissing now... well i am i am trying to just this guild :I

Anything you want to add?well, my char is at lvl 50 atm but i'll get it in 60 in a day or 2 and i got the "donater" gear so gear would not be that big a problem at start, and right now the server is offline and that sux... well think that was all from me, have an awesome day and lets see if you like my apply Wink
    Rodent
    Rodent
    Admin
    Admin

Warrior who is just too awesome to join other guilds then this one! Empty Re: Warrior who is just too awesome to join other guilds then this one!

Post by Rodent Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:18 pm

I cannot accept more dps warriors in this guild. Sorry.
    komplix

Warrior who is just too awesome to join other guilds then this one! Empty Re: Warrior who is just too awesome to join other guilds then this one!

Post by komplix Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 pm

noooo!
    komplix

Post by komplix Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm

oh btw, i am not dps i am healer Very Happy "choke"
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 am

Yeah sorry man, we are pretty full on warriors atm. Today at raid time we had 6 tanks and 5 dps warriors on. we have some openings for other classes if you were interested in rerolling we could talk.
    komplix

Post by komplix Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:02 am

depens Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 am