Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zeet, Undead Frost Mage

Zeet

Zeet, Undead Frost Mage Empty Zeet, Undead Frost Mage

Post by Zeet Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes I've read the guild rules and yes i can attend to your raids at 19.00.

Can you listen on Ventrilo? Yes, but haven't used it for a while so i might have to overlook the settings.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, but yet again might need to change settings.

Character name: Zeet
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Frost, im 10/0/41 now mainly because grind/pvp spec.

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious.
    I started playing right after TBC was released *Sadface*. As for vanilla experience I have been twinking a level 60 character on retail during WotLK. Farmed everything from ZG to AQ40 and I know the basics on about all bosses but I might need a update or to on some encounters.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? Played Mage on variouse occasions but I've played most classes and specs seince I started. Right now i play mage because i enjoy it and I've always played frost.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? Don't know, but Im still quite new to the server, Orutra told me I should give it a try.

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join?
    I would like to join your guild seince i'm so sick of all children in my current guild showing up in greens, spamming "What is DKP" and linking loot in chat all day. I have not heard about your mascot Viking but I would like to.

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? Well, this is a hard question. I guess Im a friendly person that likes to play world of warcraft and socialize with others. I love the old dungeons, I dont mind wiping as long as it shows some kind of progress in the end.

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that.
    I'm a person that loves farming, and I much rather go out and farm than buy it for overprice on AH. Yes if I got time I'd be glad to help. Got 300 enchanting, Tailoring, First aid right now. Have been thinking about Cooking aswell but i haven't got started yet.

Anything you want to add? Not much, im studying at the university and working some extra. I will of course choose over school WoW but i'm doing my best to find time for both and as it looks now i will have time for both.
    Orutra

Zeet, Undead Frost Mage Empty Re: Zeet, Undead Frost Mage

Post by Orutra Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm

I knew this guy today, nice guy, and looking to his gear u can see he take care on it.
    +1 from me.
    Zeet

Post by Zeet Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Got a few more items now like 3x T1 and new MH+OH with 30sp enchant. Got 372 sp now without any flask or buff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 am