Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eatsbabies, 60 undead frost mage

Eatsbabies

Eatsbabies, 60 undead frost mage Empty Eatsbabies, 60 undead frost mage

Post by Eatsbabies Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:01 am

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: My work schedule can be random but I usually can change it, shouldn't be a problem.
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? yes
    Can you speak as well? yes, however I don't talk much on it

Character name: Eatsbabies
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Deep frost with a touch of arc atm, I have no problem changing it, I love all mage specs Very Happy

Raid experience: Which classic raids have you completed, wether in classic, BC, Wrath or Cata, the point is: Do you know the tactics (still a moot point sometimes because this server has different tactics from retail on some bosses). Note: Knowing all will not get you an autoinvite, and knowing none will not get you an autokick, so there's no reason to lie and say you did them all if you didn't. We're just curious: I have cleared all MC, excluding Rag here on a holy paladin named Buhbles. As for retail, I was 11/12 ICC but I wasn't very serious about it, nor was I in a raiding guild.

Class/spec experience: How much experience do you have with playing the class and spec you are applying with? I have about 4 years experience playing a mage and I change my spec quite often, so I have learned the ins and outs of all talents.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who? No

Why do you want to join Forsaken? Quite apart from being a good raiding guild, is there anything else about the Forsaken that has tickled your fancy? Have you heard of our humour, our insane officer staff, our mascot Viking? Why is it *Forsaken* that you want to join? I'm ready to raid now, just about done with 5/10 man upgrades and I know you guys are experienced so it'll be done rite Very Happy

What kind of person are you? As in are you a humorous person, are you friendly, do you like the odd dungeon that you don't really need, just to socialize, what makes you *you* and not the guy next to you? I like to crack the occasional joke, and don't mind to read one either, I'm very outgoing in the 5/10 man community regardless if I need drops or not, I just want to pve all the time xD

What can you bring to the guild? Yes, we know you can bring another «insert your class and role here» to the guild. But what else? Are you the kind of guy that will help other guild members farm dungeons for items, would you help farm buff consumables for that big upcomming progression raid next weekend, do you have alts that can provide us with crafting items with CDs, anything like that. I'm always running something or farming consumables, if anyone needs help with something I'm usually there. I guess I like to be active while I play hehe.

Anything you want to add? I really hope to join you in the raid so we can help eachother Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 am