Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Icehearth - Undead Frost Mage

Icehearth
    Icehearth

Icehearth - Undead Frost Mage Empty Icehearth - Undead Frost Mage

Post by Icehearth Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Have you read and understood the guild rules, and can you attend raids with our current raid times?: Yes
    Can you listen on Ventrilo? I've only used TeamSpeak so far, but yes, I will learn.
    Can you speak as well? Yes, most of the time.

Character name: Icehearth
    Class: Mage
    Talent spec(s) you are applying with: Frost PvP ( will rezz to arc/frost asap if I join)

Raid experience: Have only done Razorgore in BWL on another private server, never done Naxx60 (cleared Naxx80 dozens of times though), cleared ZG, MC, Ony, Dragons of The Emerald Nightmare & Azuregos on both retail & private servers.

Class/spec experience: Never played a mage on retail classic, but I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm doing, as I'm sure anyone who played in a party with me would agree. I am always curious to ask strange questions, regarding new ways of playing classes.

Do you know anyone in Forsaken, and if so, who?
    Garahn ofc, Cobain, Necrois, Xeroth, Searinox, Zel & many others I just can't think of now.

What kind of person are you?
    Quite a contradictionary person, I can blast off & nerdrage, nevertheless keeping a civil tongue, or chill out & don't give a crap around what's happening around me, even if we're wiping on trash mobs. It all depends on my current mood. I am a good listener, but nothing goes better for me than just trying it outright, so I may need a wipe to understand how an encounter works. I respect the guild's GM, Garahn, who has motivated me. The respect to all others though, including officers, is purely formal and can be broken very easily if they fall in my eyes, which I don't believe will happen though. I am keen on sarcasm & irony, so there will be laughing around me for sure.

Why do you want to join Forsaken?
    2-3 weeks ago I had a strange experience - while walking around in Undercity with my then-15lvl mage, I saw a full T1 geared Tauren Warrior Tank sitting infront of the mailbox, named Garahn. This was the most geared player I had seen until then, so I felt the urge to /whistle & /clap. A friendly chat sparked, which grew into him going to the throne on the upper tier, wearing Alanna's Embrace, and telling me the story of the guild. I immediately wanted to join, and so I did. My curiosity (or noobness, as some claim) around vanilla WoW screwed me though & I got kicked shortly before I dinged 60lvl. Now I'm back with enough gear (i hope) & motivation to raid with the best guild on this server.

What can you bring to the guild?
    As the saying goes, I am a jack of all trades & master of none. I know how to play all classes in WoW, but don't claim to be pro with any of them, except rogue & warrior maybe, which are my most favorite. I've got Tailoring & Enchanting maxed out & I have learned most mooncloth & felcloth patterns and a few good enchants, including Enchant Weapon - Unholy. I am ready to enchant & craft gear freely for everyone in the guild, if they show respect and good will to me. I am willing to give out any enchanting mats I've gained through raiding to people with more available enchants, so they can be used for tweaking up the guild members.

Anything you want to add?
    Being a student studying & living in another town, I will not be able to attend all of the raids the guild will do. I have a boring life here in my hometown though, so when I can - I *will* be online & raid with you guys. A laptop purchase is also in my plans in near future Very Happy
    sadden
    sadden

Icehearth - Undead Frost Mage Empty Re: Icehearth - Undead Frost Mage

Post by sadden Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:59 am

I support this application and Icehearth has my full recommendation, I did some isntances with him ingame and he seems to eb the right choice for the mage squad. It's up to Zel now.
    Zel
    Zel

Post by Zel Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:14 pm

we're full on mages for now. you're next in line if someone has to leave/be removed
    Garahn
    Garahn
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Garahn Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:18 am

If you'd like though Ice you could posibly join as a social member, if you don't mind sitting out raids unless we have noone else.
    Icehearth
    Icehearth

Post by Icehearth Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 am

Sitting as a reserve when the guild is already full of my class, chatting with you guys & having the chance to join should someone leave accidentally - sounds good to me Smile)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:08 am