Forsaken - WoW guild

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chakkinnoob - Frost mage

Chak

Chakkinnoob - Frost mage Empty Chakkinnoob - Frost mage

Post by Chak Fri May 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Chakkinnoob
    Mage
    2/0/49 frost
    Brand new 60, stats will change quickly
    Ventrilo installed and configured.

Raided all classic dungeons except Naxx, raided that on WotLK though. Progressed like 10 times Smile
    Playing mage for 5 years, 3 of them frost at vanilla servers, 2 years deep fire at wotlk(useless here Very Happy )

I'm from Czech Republic, 21 years old. I've heard about Forsaken from my friend who plays rather PvP. He said if I want a decent PvE guild, I should give it a shot. So here it is Wink
    Loktarg
    Loktarg

Chakkinnoob - Frost mage Empty Re: Chakkinnoob - Frost mage

Post by Loktarg Fri May 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Hello mate. I would advise you to make a new application. A much, much, much better one.

Before the mage classleader sees this.
    Chak

Post by Chak Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Trolling huh? Why should I make another one? There are so many things that I'll have to change due requirements of the guild, so there is no point writing it here...
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Fri May 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Loktarg wrote:Before the mage classleader sees this.

Too late Twisted Evil

I hope OP is trolling. But just in case:

-Declined-
    Chak

Post by Chak Fri May 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Could I get a single reason for declining? Or are you acting like this in all issues? This approach seems a bit wierd to me, something like: OH I'M THE BOSS HERE, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU FROM SINGLE WORD YOU WRITE! See you then, thanks for saving me from people like you Smile
    Blastoff

Post by Blastoff Fri May 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Chak wrote:Could I get a single reason for declining? Or are you acting like this in all issues? This approach seems a bit wierd to me, something like: OH I'M THE BOSS HERE, I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU FROM SINGLE WORD YOU WRITE! See you then, thanks for saving me from people like you Smile

The feeling is mutual, except I'm not raging. The reason is simple. There is an announcement on the same page you made the topic on saying "Read this before you apply", then there's another sticky saying "Sample application", not to mention tons of applications you can use as reference. But you didn't even bother.

Furthermore, you don't seem to be aware that you're applying to 1 of the top guilds on the server. I'm not saying that to brag or anything, I'm saying that because you should understand logically that there's a lot of people wanting to join so you should have a lot of things going for you to get accepted. Since you're so undergeared, and only played on the server for a day or 2 your application has to be damn convincing. Now look at your original post and tell me that's convincing.

And finally, you're acting like a total dick. I actually have trouble believing you're 21, the way you handled all this. Don't bother ever applying again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:07 pm